BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sara W.
Hayward, CA
I absolutely love Nike! I've been playing soccer since I was four years old and have always bought their products. I wish that their prices weren't as steep and that their cleats would last longer than a year for me.
Ruma  b.
Absolutely love nike. nike is a brand thats going to last a lifetime. The quality the comfort. You cant deny it. If you own a pair of shoes you already know. I just ordered the air max and the roshe runs. Love them.
Victoria S.
I love my new Nike leggings! The high waist band is great for a mom running around with kids. The quality seems to be great considering the amount of time I have washed them already. I would recommend shopping here!
Kayla R.
Rochester , PA
Nike is a great sports brand. They're good quality and for the most part decently priced. I've owned a pair of running shoes from them and they lasted me years. It's a well known and trusted brand that is loved by many.
Ashley C.
michigan center
Nike is awesome, is consider it a top of the line brand! All the way from clothes to shoes to athletic gear, I've never purchased anything Nike and not loved it! It's also very durable in any form, what's not to love?
Absolutely amazing! to be honest, Nike has been coming up with some amazing and trendy shoes. Everyone wants a pair! They're comfortable and they go with some great outfits. They even sometimes make the outfit pop.
Jasmine W.
I cant say enough good things about Nike! I love all there running shoe. As a active person who loves to a marathon every other week i can always count on Nike to help me run with ease and cross that finished line.
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
My favorite shoes out there! There's always a shoe for someone and for something specific as well (sports, running, training, women & men, etc.) they're comfortable and worth the money & the nike stores are great!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is my go to sport sneaker brand. Nike shoes are high quality and cute. One pair lasted me two years, which is impressive. I love all the different varieties of colors. I will never wear another product on my feet.
Jacqueline S.
Plant city, FL
Anything Nike I've ever purchased has been awesome. I have sneakers - the newest ones I've purchases were cute leopard print Nike Frees, I have sports bras, Capris, Shorts, Tanks, and my newest nike love - the Nike Studio Wraps - which I LOVE doing T25 with. I have never had a bad experience with Nike
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?