BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Lola L.
Los Angeles
Love Nike products. I typically shop online but will sometimes go into the store my new favorites are the Nike Vapormaxs in gray! I absolutely love them. Working in my industry you are always customer facing meeting with clients and looking your best is important. The Vapormaxs are extremely comfortable and look great.
Sibyl M.
I mainly go to the store to buy shoes, socks, or gym clothes. Everything is good quality and is always coming out with new and trendy shoes. The Nike store never fails to impress me. And I’m pretty sure everybody at least once in a lifetime needs to buy at least one thing from the Nike store because it’s just necessary.
Valeria R.
El Paso, TX
Nike is the ultimate favorite brand and store for workout clothes, shoes, and equipment. All their stuff is of really strong and comfortable materials which makes for a really good quality. Even if you don’t work out their clothes and shoes will still be great for anything else or just even because you loves to shop.
Adrian R.
Nashville, TN
all my tennis shoes are nikes. they are so comfortable and hold up so well. they have so many great styles and some are very affordable especially for the quality. even the more expensive ones are worth it!
Norris “.
West Palm Beach
Is there really much to say about Nike. I love this brand. Even impressed with the brand marketing of their products. They’ve created much prestige around NIKE. So much so that everyone around the globe wants to own one. I have loved every Nike shoe I’ve ever purchased and will continue to be a huge fan of the brand.
Theresia D.
Buffalo
Dear Nike
You are one of my most loved brand ever by me since everyone  Nike I feel like I can fit when  I wear your brand it like wow she is wear Nike how wow I really like how the shoes affordable  for people to buy which a good thing about your brand. I would really love to try more of your brand
veronica c.
Sumter
This is one of the main stores that I go to if I need good quality sports wear! My shopping experience are always good considering that there is also good music and the   Atmosphere is very comfortable to me! I definitely will recommend this store to anything that wants good  quality and comfy clothing
Briana R.
Nike has a lot of good sports wear and gear, it’s nice trendy and good quality. Shopping experience wise it’s kind of pricey but it’s worth for what your getting.i recommend it because there’s a variety of things you could get and you’ll love anythjng that lasts along time.
Fernanda L.
Bluffton, SC
I love their running shoes. I have some issues with my right knee so if I don’t use the right running shoe I get a lot of pain; with their shoes I know my feet are secure and I have great support. Their staff is always nice, if they don’t have my size they always offer purchasing them online and sending them to my house for free. Best store.
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
Nike is a pretty great brand. It provides comfort, stability, and protection (more towards the footwear area). I gave it four stars because the products you buy don't seem to last too long without breaking, including the footwear and clothing options.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back