BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Abby B.
Dayton, OH
Nike is hands down my favorite sneaker brand! Actually, I do not believe I own any sneakers that are not Nike. One pair of AirMax's I have had since I was in seventh grade and I am now a sophomore in college! Love them still!
Loretta R.
Kennesaw , GA
I absolutely love there fittness clothing. It's light weight and comfortable. I wouldn't wear anything else. The shoes are great and I've never ha a problem with them!
Khayn M.
Fruitland , MD
I love their company I love their clothes I love their shoes and everything is just perfect. I've had air max & roshes & so many others and I don't regret them at all.
Jocelyn V.
Mesa, AZ
I always have a problem when I go I to a Nike store because I want to purchase everything. I'm obsessed with their workout clothes. I know when I buy something I will get my money's worth & all the material is super comfortable.
Vickie B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Nike is the only brand of sneaker my family buys. Price is competitive with other brands and they are more durable than other brands I have tried. if you have problems with your feet then Nike is definitely the brand to try.
Jess L.
I am a very active person and have been buying/using their products all throughout my school sport activities and even now. Very practical for my workouts or for running errands, doing chores, or just as something comfy to wear.
Jenny W.
I absolutely love to run. It is my first and foremost type of exercise. The best running shoe I've ever wore is the Nike Flex 2014 Run. Not only do I wear these exercising but errand runs as well. I have a high arch and it cups and molds to my feet so well! The best shoe on planet earth. I rate these shoes a 10!
Katy B.
Perfect store for sneaker heads or just someone in the need for some sneakers, they have such a wide variety in style, color, size, etc. They are kind of pricey for shoes that you will go run in but they are great quality and very stylish
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
I absolutely recommend anything made by Nike. They are the only running shoes I will buy and their DriFit clothing are my favorite. Definitely the best in sports gear!
Emily K.
Delano, MN
Love love love the products. Everything is comfortable and super cute. Works great for exercising and casual wear. Unfortunately, everything is horribly expensive. If i can get Nike products on discount I jump at the chance!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back