BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

hayden a.
Muskegon, MI
This is the only place I will ever buy workout shoes from, the fit of the shoes are amazing and I love how fun they make them. $100 for shoes can be a lot, but they are your feet...don't put something cheap on them.
Kaitlyn H.
Athens, GA
These are my favorite tennis shoes! They are so comfortable and offer so much support! They're also sleek and stylish and come in a variety of colors. I've tried so many other tennis shoes, but nothing else compares.
Julia M.
Quality!!! I LOVE their tennis shoes! I currently have the Nike Lunar's, and I love love love them. Comfortable and cute! Not to mention I love all of their workout gear. You can never have too many workout clothes!
Desiree V.
Bremerton, WA
Nike is one of the leading sport industry vendors for a reason. great quality. The prices can be quite steep but you can always find discounted items at their outlets, local sporting good stores, TJ Max and Marshalls!
Gaby A.
Saint louis, MO
I feel like this company should automatically receive 5 stars. I absolutely adore the shoes. Especially the Roshes. There creative design team is so creative and definitely know what is in and what is going to sell.
Sara S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Absolutely love anything Nike!!! It is my go to shoe, workout clothing and accessories for any athletic occasion or just lounging around in my house. Hands down will continue to purchase Nike products fora very long
Kayla R.
Campbellsville, KY
Nike tennis shoes are so comfortable and a great shoe to own. But I do not favor their golf shoes. Those can be hard of the feet after walking for a couple of hours. I think they are just too stiff to be a golf shoe.
Deania M.
Gainesville, FL
REVIEW: Nike is a brand that keeps improving more and more. I love their products and always want more.
PRICE: Honestly, expensive but worth it.
RECOMMEND: Anyone who works out or wants to wear the brand.
SCALE: 10/10
Nati S.
San Diego, CA
Im in love with Nike products from shoes to clothes. They shoes and clothing tend to last longer than any other brand that I have purchased. I own several pairs of running shoes and I refused to throw them away because they still look in a good condition even after having them for a very long time.
Casey M.
I am on my feet the whole eight hours of my shift, and my go to brand is Nike. Won't wear any other shoe to work. My feet rarely hurt. They even do awesomely after I've worked a 16 hour shift. Nike is the way to go!😊
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?