BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Noemi R.
Homestead, FL
Very good company highly recommend so stuff are inexpensive and last for a very long time it's a popular brand a lot of people use across the world why not try it
Eric H.
Bryant, Ar
Just got a set of Nike boots to work and play in and never have I been so blown away. These things are so light they feel like tennis shoes. I run, hike, and work in these boots so I have put them through their paces.
Becky V.
Love this company for shoes and active wear. They have a wide variety and I highly appreciate that . Also, you can find Nike in so many places it's convenient. :)
Paige R.
Nike products are the best! I love their shoes for the color options, different styles and quality! They last forever and come in basically the whole rainbow. The Nike Tempo shorts are my favorite shorts ever- so comfortable for casual days, workouts or anything really! All around, I love nike brand.
Kerilyn W.
Stamford, CT
Obsessed with sneakers and will only buy Nike. You have to find what style fits you but once you do, you're all set. The price can be a little much but if you shop at an outlet or online during sales you're fine.
Helen Y.
Lake Oswego, OR
I'm an Oregonian, so I have to love Nike. And I do! I miss the days when my alma mater's apparel contract was with Nike. Ahh, the good ol' days. Really, is there much more to be said? It's Nike. Just Do It! :)
jennifer s.
Great brand for durability! This brand of running shoe is my kids favorite. we love the therma fit products for light weight warmth! this sweatshirt has been handed down to the younger sister after LOTS OF wear and it still looks new!
Mia J.
United kingdom
When it comes to having to buy more training gear I always turn to the well known and spectacular Nike I love the sports wear they have and just haven't got enough money to buy what I want but overall I turn to Nike every time if only it was a bit more cheaper it is kind of on the pricey side!!!!!
Ali C.
They can be a bit pricey, but their shoes and athletic clothing are high quality, comfortable, and last forever. Nike is definitely one of my favorite athletic brands to purchase, especially when I can buy it on sale.
Kassandra C.
Sebastian, TX
I have this type of show but in pink! I love them!! I use them to run,walk, or workout in. They are so light and so comfortable. I need a new pair already I've have them for about 2 years already. Still in good shape.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?