4.79 / 5 based on 49,032 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I feel like Nike is a great brand, I have a few of their tennis shoes the only thing I would suggest is they would have better sales for the quality of their shoes
I LOVE NIKE! Every product I have ever bough from Nike has fully met my standards. Their workout clothes are the absolute best. They last for a very long time and keep their material for a long time. Nike shoes are also one of my favorites. They are super comfortable and lightweight for working out.
Loving nike all these years! I use it for the gym, running and just about anything. I love my all white airmax which i pretty much use on a regular basis these days
This is the only place I will ever buy workout shoes from, the fit of the shoes are amazing and I love how fun they make them. $100 for shoes can be a lot, but they are your feet...don't put something cheap on them.
I usually do not like athletic shoes, but the Nike ones are really nice and very comfortable. I can wear them when I go shopping or walking around somewhere and I still look quite fashionable while still comfortable.
Dunks are my favorite. but i love pretty much anything nike puts out. i love the free runs they fit so comfortably. They are my #1 brand for shoes. I have a whole room just for shoes and almost all of them are nikes!
Estas nikes son de las mejores me gustan mucho esos colores que tienen y lo comodas que se han de ver me gustaria tenerlas en mi vida y vivir esa experiencia nike.
I'm not a huge fan of Nike, but I am eager to try the free runs. I used to own a few pairs of nikes but I switched to Asics. I've heard great things about the free runs though and would like to give them a chance.
I have always has a great experience with Nike products. They are made very well. And super comfortable. My only complaint is the price. But I continue to buy. Lol
This is my #1 brand and about the only brand I use for running/tennis shoes. They always have great styles and come out with new designs. I've loved all of their products not only from tennis shoes, but clothing too!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos