BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Vickie B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Nike is the only brand of sneaker my family buys. Price is competitive with other brands and they are more durable than other brands I have tried. if you have problems with your feet then Nike is definitely the brand to try.
Anna P.
I can find a style of Nike for any kind of occasion/sport. Absolutely in love with this brand, love the classic feel of the clothing. Everything I own still looks new.
Jenny W.
I absolutely love to run. It is my first and foremost type of exercise. The best running shoe I've ever wore is the Nike Flex 2014 Run. Not only do I wear these exercising but errand runs as well. I have a high arch and it cups and molds to my feet so well! The best shoe on planet earth. I rate these shoes a 10!
Cynthia V.
Las Vegas, NV
Ive played sports since I was little. I've always bought Nike. It was worth the money, investing in Nike is the way to go. If it's shoes, clothes and even accessories. I have never had a problem with Nike. Def recommend nike.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
Nike is my favorite brand of any sports wear or anything fitness related. The nike pro shoes are my favorite for running- they're not so bulky and large like other running shoes and they feel like clouds. Nike can be pricey but I've tried other sports brands and you just don't get the same quality from those brands.
M L.
Columbus, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike products are a well-known brand. They offer a great selection of shoes shirts and athletic attire. They offer clothing and accessories for all ages. If you get a chance try Nike outlet stores for great deals on a good product.
Elizabeth B.
Riverview, FL
I absolutely recommend anything made by Nike. They are the only running shoes I will buy and their DriFit clothing are my favorite. Definitely the best in sports gear!
Ashleigh I.
I just got somenew Nike running shoes because my last ones got so much love they had to retire. I wear them every time i go running on the rocky mountain near by. I also love all the cute gear they have and the dri fit line.
Grace S.
Henrico, VA
They're great for running and jogging, and they're super comfortable. The soles are flexible, so you never feel like your shoes are holding you back from doing your best. For me, the Nike Flex Trainers are a running must-have.
Faviola S.
Bakersfield , CA
Best athlete brand known all across the world great shopping experience very comfortable shoes and clothing great styles and selection great quality durable high price points but great quality yes I will be shopping the again
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back