BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Ashley C.
michigan center
Nike is awesome, is consider it a top of the line brand! All the way from clothes to shoes to athletic gear, I've never purchased anything Nike and not loved it! It's also very durable in any form, what's not to love?
Casey M.
I am on my feet the whole eight hours of my shift, and my go to brand is Nike. Won't wear any other shoe to work. My feet rarely hurt. They even do awesomely after I've worked a 16 hour shift. Nike is the way to go!😊
Victoria S.
I love my new Nike leggings! The high waist band is great for a mom running around with kids. The quality seems to be great considering the amount of time I have washed them already. I would recommend shopping here!
Emily M.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Nike! The clothes and shoes are very long lasting. The shoes are very lightweight and comfortable. Nike is kinda expensive but it's definitely worth it. If you go to the outlet stores it's not as expensive though.
Samantha P.
Katonah, NY
You can never go wrong. With Nike. I have tried other competitive brands and none of them are like Nike. Their sneakers are well made and every few months I am buying a new pair and am always happy with my purchase.
Kay  N.
I can't enter this shop without purchasing at least 4 shoes for me and my family. I love their running shoes or even their slippers to go. Their well worth the price long lasting comfort and being that I'm on my feet standing for at least 10-11 hours at the hospital these are shoes that I only purchase.
Sindi R.
Corcoran, CA
I love the athletic shoes and workout apparel. The shopping experience is great when you find your size. If you can't find it at a store you will always find them online. I shop there all the time. I love everything.
Morgan G.
Reno, NV
Nike is a very high end popular athletic apparel, and shoes store. They're product is rather expensive, but you get what you pay for. I would say there is room for improvement in the price range of this product.
Melissa R.
Modesto, CA
I'm an avid workout girl and Nike is simply my favorite! I am tall, lean and athletically built and I love the tNike offers clothes that fit tall lean and long girls! and the shoes!!! lets just say it's an addiction!
Autumn F.
I love the Nike brand everything Nike is long lasting and they have so many different products to buy from shoes to clothes,socks, hair bands, water bottles and more.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?