BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Destiney L.
This is one of the only major brands I am really loyal to. I never buy any other type of running shoe; I have done marathons, and worked in my nikes' and they've never disappointed, the pretty colors are awesome too.
Susie C.
Carrollton, TX
I love everything about Nike. Their tempo women's shorts are my favorite. I've really enjoyed their free runs and fly knits as well. Their products always last me a very long time and they always make for good gifts!
Rachel C.
Fullerton, CA
Once you purchase and wear nike running shoes, it is impossible to find a better brand. They are quite expensive but the cost accumulates for the long lasting wear and quality. I personally love these shoes and it's hard to wear normal sneakers or flip flops after a day in these comfortable sneakers.
Ben C.
I love Nike. I like their clothes, their shoes. I always get great customer service at their stores too. I would definite recommend Nike too all of my friends! Anyone who wants good athletic wear should go to Nike.
Caitlin C.
Katy, TX
These are by far my favorite tennis shoes I have ever owned! They are lightweight and feel very secure on my feet. You also can't beat all the bright, pop color choices- it makes me look forward to running every day!
Michelle
I am a huge fan of Nike clothing. They are made of such durable fabrics and have held up after many washes. Their clothing is also very fashionable, I can wear it either for working out or as athleisure clothing.
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Ever since I started getting in shape I only wear nike shoes mostly on their lunar line for running. They're lught and my feet don't hurt after miles of running. I found my holy grain in shoes for exercise. I'm done.
Sasha S.
Long Is City, NY
My go to fitness/lifestyle brand. There's nothing that I don't like about Nike. I end up wearing the brand regardless of whether I'm working out or not. It's all about being stylish and comfortable at the same time!!
Candy M.
Los Angeles, CA
You can never be disappointed in Nike because of the variety they have of different things. I just wish sometimes shoes or clothes wouldn't be so expensive. The quality is always great though and would shop again
Allison H.
Sturgis, MI
Nike is amazing! I can always find a new pair of shoes for tennis that are unique, durable, and comfortable! The clothes are so comfortable for working out in and last for a long time. Would recommend Nike for anyone!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?