BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Eleni N.
Wheeling, WV
I love the look of Nike shoes. However, they are narrow and hurt my feet. I wish this wasn't the case. They are very fashion forward, but if you are looking for comfortable and have wide feet I might look somewhere else.
Kelsey B.
Loris, SC
NIKE is the only brand tennis shoes I buy they have soo many different styles and varieties, and they give so much support. You want to run as soon as you put them on!
Viviana C.
Caldwell, ID
I love my Roshe Runs. I customized them online on NikeID and they were perfect. They are so light and I wear them at the gym. My feet never get tired and they are so comfortable not like other Nikes that are super slim. I have a wider foot and these let my feet be comfortable and they look really cute!
Talore B.
Waldorf, MD
I think Nike is a cool affordable brand. I specifically enjoy their air max tennis shoes (90's). LOVE those shoes! They're so cute and comfy and they can make a boring chill outfit so popping!. Girls can def rock those.
Faith G.
Richland, WA
Nike has always been one of my favorites. I still love their clothes, but their shoes are leaving something to be desired. I purchased my son a brand new pair about a month ago and the Nike symbol is already worn off.
Islla S.
I own many Nike products but shoes are my top favorite. I usually buy online because I do not have a NiKe store near by, but I I do not mind because I love the brand in general. They have comfortable shoes and clothing .
K M.
I absolutely love their running shoes! I love the comfort and the fact that they have such a great assortments with colors! I can match them to my outfit! And I loveee my black and white ones! They match everything!
Jessi P.
Irvine, CA
I absolutely love my Nikes, be it shoes or clothing items. I have about 3-4 pairs of Nike shoes, and each pair has lasted for a long time. I love my Flyknit 4.0s because they're so comfortable and have a ton of support.
Anne Michelle J.
I love so many of Nike's products, because they're well made and they last for a long time. Every time I need new exercising shoes or new compression shorts, I make my way to the outlets to get some nice Nike products.
Ashley R.
Ormond Beach, FL
I love everything about Nike there shoes are fantastic. I pretty much wear them everyday. Nike is a great brand. Sometimes expensive but well worth the money, I'm always buying Nike stuff. I will always by from Nike
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?