BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
I really like these free runs and feel like they're really well made. My only trouble with mine are that they get really dirty looking and they don't have the best arch support. After putting some Dr Scholls insoles in, they're great!
Jennifer H.
Cambridge, MN
I have been buying and wearing Nike brand tennis shoes since I was a kid I have not gone a year without a pair. They are affordable, and always comfortable, I can always manage to find a pair no matter what my style is at the time.
Deborah C.
Hamilton, OH
I love Nike shoes. They are really the only brand of shoes that I can wear without them bothering my feet. Nike's actually sell the size that I wear. It's hard to find my size and Nike always has them. They are really cute shoes too.
Claire S.
Gibson City, IL
Always wonderful quality. I have leggings, shorts, sports bras, and socks and they are still in top condition. Their tennis shoes are wonderful as well. I am able to keep my tennis shoes for years before I have to go replace them.
Lindsay R.
Williamsport , Pa
I love Nike brand items. That's about the only brand I will be buying for my boyfriend for his golf shirts now, because the one I got him he practically refuses to take off. It's lightweight, it keeps him really dry on hot days, and the color doesn't fade like it does on some of his other shirts he's had from other brands.
Nicole O.
Redford, MI
Wanted a new pair of shoes wasn't really sure what I was looking for though, very friendly staff at the location I was at! Helpful and patient had an answer for everything!
Jennifer D.
Fort Worth, TX
I am obsessed with Nike. Daily I could be a walking spoke person for it. It is so comfortable, durable and most importantly (to any 20 something girl) it is always adorable! The colors and patterns of the shorts are to die for and have started a HUGE trend. I cannot remember a week going by where I didn't wear something Nike.
Eman M.
Sacramento, CA
Nike has the best running shoes! They are not only cut but very very comfortable. I have free runs which I basically wear everywhere for comfort and to the gym and I have a pair of Nike Thea air max which are very cute with outfits
Lorisha S.
Memphis, TN
I am pretty much heat to toe Nike when I work out, but my favorite product is my Nike gps watch. The online content has been funny lately, but I LOVE being able to track my runs with my watch and save all past runs and stats online.
Jacky C.
Merced, CA
Nike is greaaat.. these are another one of my fav shoes.. I have many pairs of shoes from Nike,They are stylish also good workout shoes or just shoes to wear around. I'm always looking for the next style I can wear. Very good shoes.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?