BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Roxann F.
Goffstown , NH
I don’t even think I need to review this ! Nike , is by far one of the best clothing/ shoe brands their are . All the clothing is great quality very durable . And the sneakers are long lasting and don’t hurt your feet ! I will forever love Nike .
Stephanie A.
This store is my favorite when it comes to athletic wear. They have the best workout clothes and workout shoes. I’ve even bought balls to play basketball, volleyball, soccer, and baseball. They have way more than that at pretty affordable prices.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is a fantastic brand wether you are looking for athletic gear or running shoes . I love that they have great extended sizes now as well which are included at their various retailers . This is really great to see from such a big named brand !
Crystal W.
I’m a Nike ride or die. I dabble into other brand, especially other sports ones but I will always come back to Nike. I love their sport leggings and their running shoes. They also have so many outlet stores around its easy to find deals near you.
GeorgiaPeach🍑 W.
Clarksville
My husband has gotten me started on NIKE during my first exhausting pregnancy. He has gotten me my first pairs of NIKE tennis shoes and OMG it is so comfortable and after two kids I still wear these pairs. I would most definitely shop here again!
Taylo F.
Bunnell, FL
Nike is one of our favorite brands ! My husband loves their cotton T-shirt’s while I rock their athletic wear. Our entire family wears Nike sneakers from my one year old, 4 year old to myself. The shoes are extremely durable and last a long time.
cibele u.
ellenton, FL
great quality activewear. i have to wear nike pros everyday at dance and they never fail me. i also wear them all the time at home and even under my dresses. although it can be pricey at times it’s way worth it and there are sales here and there.
Dakota S.
Pocatello, ID
I workout (intensely) everyday of the week. Most of my workout clothing are Nike including my shoes! The clothing is perfect and breathable but also hold you in! And all my Nike shoes give me the right kind of support for both lifting and cardio!
Matt M.
Definitely a fan of Nike products. Only once had a subpar performance out of a pair of running shoes and it was remedied immediately by Nike. Will only purchase Nike shoes as they are the most comfortable on the market. Great clothes, great shoes
Natalie H.
Tamaqua
Love everything about this brand. Have their shoes, clothes and everything else and love everything. Clothing is amazing for workouts and physical activity and just laying around! So comfortable! Good for all ages!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?