BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Michelle F.
Whittier, CA
Nike is a cool brand to sport. While your doing your workout routine they have really good quality cloths and especially sneakers. Every one in my family has their favorite style. And furthermore they last a long time.
Baylee A.
Dallas, OR
I would seriously live in Nike if I could. It's by far the best and most comfortable athletic clothes that I have found, and on top of all that they are even fashionable. I don't know how anyone could not like Nike.
Royce H.
Windsor Mill, MD
MOST LIGHTWEIGHT RUNNING SHOES EVER! super comfortable and great for working out or for a day of running errands. Also come in very cute color ways which are great not only for the gym! Makes exercise more enjoyable :)
Juliya G.
Bowling Green, KY
I'm surprised that anyone still purchases these with all the commotion about how they treat their child workers. Many of the items are of lower quality but there are some nice ones that's why the review is a D not an F
Best store!! I'm always wearing Nike from head to toe!! Pros about Nike is that it's more than just a brand, it's a lifestyle, you are more than just an athlete, you're making a fashion Statement with their products!!
Veronica R.
Turlock, CA
I love Nike products. It can from tights, running shoes, or even hoodies. I always need to get something (if needed). The quality of their product ma is up to par. Easily my go to workout attire brand. I love YOU NIKE!!!
Marisela H.
El Paso, TX
Bought my fist pair of Nike running shoes my freshman year & barely retired them beginning of my senior year. They had a great fit & were super light on my feet. Way with the price! When I run I chose to run with Nike. :)
Danielle W.
Bellerose, NY
I am a huge Nike fan and am a fan of most of their products.One product that sticks out most is their running shorts. They fit extremely well, are comfortable not only on me, but really helps me run comfortably as well.
Nancy C.
Fort pierce
Everything about this store i love ! Love buying Tenny shoes they are supper comfortable they are always having nice styles and they are affordable. I'm sure there's no one out there who hasn't shopped at a Nikes store.
Jessie H.
Enumclaw, WA
The brand it's self is high quality! I have purchased shoes over ten years ago and use them for running and they are still going strong! Probably one of my favorite purchases and would Definitely recommend getting a pair.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?