BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Bárbara G.
La marca que desde que tengo uso de razón uso, los zapatos siempre me han durado muchos años (hasta 4 años si mal no recuerdo) La recomiendo para comprar zapatos buenos.
Sharronda W.
Nike brands offer great accesssories to help you lose weight. they have countless options of running shoes to help you run healthy without hurting yourself. their workout gear is amazing as well as their nike wristband
jennifer r.
San Martin , CA
My favorite brand i love the shoes their they are so nice and really comfortable I also love how you can use them for both running and to go for a walk at the mall.
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
I love Nike! I wear their clothes and their shoes, my high tops are the best, the hubby wears nothing but Nike, He is a bigger stocky footballl player body type and he can always find what he wants in his size. Love it!
Amanda L.
El Dorado Hls, CA
Absolutely love their shoes. I have multiple pairs of shoes with here and I love the aesthetic of them. Look great with not only workout clothes, but everyday outfits as well. Definitely will continue shopping here.
Lauren J.
Charlotte, NC
Just bought some new Nike running gear yesterday. I love the designs and colors that Nike offers. Unfortunately it can be pricey but sometimes you can find some great deals. The products usually have long lasting wear.
Daja W.
Detroit, MI
I love this brand great for running and going out to the gym. I have there socks,plenty of jackets, shirts,yoga pant jogging pants. The quality is great. It's not to pricey either. I shop here a lot and will go back.
Ashley P.
Ashtabula, OH
The only tennis shoes that I buy! These suckers last forever! Also very comfortable and easy to clean! I love the shox! They are expensive, but you won't need to buy a new pair for a long time if you take care of them!
Felicia H.
High Point, NC
I have a a the same exact pair and they are comfortable after you have worn them a few times. I use them to work out and walk in. They are not comfortable for a long time workout for more than a hour. But I do recommend.
Meghan S.
Wichita, KS
As a designer, I just love Nike's brand, and every product they put out is clean and attractive, not to mention functional. Love FreeRun and AirMax and my boyfriend recently got me some FlyKnits and they're sooo comfy.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?