BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Maggie L.
Farmington, CT
Love Nike products, the quality and fit is great. Currently own the flex experience 5.0 and i love them! so light weight and flexible. My feet doesnt feel like its suffocating
megan s.
Cold Spring, KY
I have always enjoyed Nike's shoes, they are comfy and have a large variety of styles and colors. Most shoes are moderately priced, and I wear these for gym class.
Jordan T.
I have been a Nike fan from the start for sure! I love their shorts and all the athletic gear. It is always great quality and the material is so comfortable to wear!
Denice Q.
Apopka, FL
I love Nike. I buy my running shoes and my fitness gear. I pair everything up with my Nike+ and I'm all set. Nike has been around since I was a little girl and I trust everything they put out. You get your money's worth.
McKayla P.
Saginaw, TX
I love NIKE so much! most of my workout clothes and shoes are nike. I believe they are a better quality and they last much longer. They kind of are expensive but like I said they work great!
Kaitlin M.
Humble, TX
The quality of their clothing and their shoes is good. The prices are a little high but for the quality you are getting it is worth the price. I have about three Nike shoes and they are all durable and very comfortable.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Once you break in these shoes they are comfortable. They are light weight and not bulky. I like the colors they come in and they are excellent for any athletic use.
Kayla A.
Moravian Falls, NC
I've tried in the past to try other running shoes, but I always come back to Nike! The shoes last for a long period of time. I still have a pair that I bought 6 years ago and they are still in decent shape. I love them!!
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Pretty much my go to shoe. I run and do cardio classes and these feel so comfortable not to mention they are so cute too. I have more than I can count in my closet.
Shaye S.
I love my Nikes. They're so comfortable and they offer great support. There's so many different options to chose from as well. Different styles and colors to satisfy anyone. They're great for running or just for style.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?