4.79 / 5 based on 49,074 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Love Nike products, the quality and fit is great. Currently own the flex experience 5.0 and i love them! so light weight and flexible. My feet doesnt feel like its suffocating
I have always enjoyed Nike's shoes, they are comfy and have a large variety of styles and colors. Most shoes are moderately priced, and I wear these for gym class.
I have been a Nike fan from the start for sure! I love their shorts and all the athletic gear. It is always great quality and the material is so comfortable to wear!
I love Nike. I buy my running shoes and my fitness gear. I pair everything up with my Nike+ and I'm all set. Nike has been around since I was a little girl and I trust everything they put out. You get your money's worth.
I love NIKE so much! most of my workout clothes and shoes are nike. I believe they are a better quality and they last much longer. They kind of are expensive but like I said they work great!
The quality of their clothing and their shoes is good. The prices are a little high but for the quality you are getting it is worth the price. I have about three Nike shoes and they are all durable and very comfortable.
Once you break in these shoes they are comfortable. They are light weight and not bulky. I like the colors they come in and they are excellent for any athletic use.
I've tried in the past to try other running shoes, but I always come back to Nike! The shoes last for a long period of time. I still have a pair that I bought 6 years ago and they are still in decent shape. I love them!!
Pretty much my go to shoe. I run and do cardio classes and these feel so comfortable not to mention they are so cute too. I have more than I can count in my closet.
I love my Nikes. They're so comfortable and they offer great support. There's so many different options to chose from as well. Different styles and colors to satisfy anyone. They're great for running or just for style.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos