BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
Nike is my favorite brand of any sports wear or anything fitness related. The nike pro shoes are my favorite for running- they're not so bulky and large like other running shoes and they feel like clouds. Nike can be pricey but I've tried other sports brands and you just don't get the same quality from those brands.
Amber T.
Dublin, CA
Kevin Durants and Jordan's I don't find comfortable. Love Lebron James' but don't necessarily like the price but the shoes are super cushioned. But you can never go wrong with Cortez, Air Force ones, shox, air max, or lunarglide
Grace S.
Henrico, VA
They're great for running and jogging, and they're super comfortable. The soles are flexible, so you never feel like your shoes are holding you back from doing your best. For me, the Nike Flex Trainers are a running must-have.
Bryan B.
Dublin, CA
I collect all kind of shoes like Jordan's, nike sb, or even free run's. I love nike products and I just order the new free run DOERNBECHER for my girlfriend for Xmas.
LeAnne J.
Paducah, KY
I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for as far as quality and Nike products are a prime example of that. I have owned other less expensive brands and none of them compare to Nike. A little pricey, but very long lasting.
Rachel C.
Marina, CA
You can always count on Nike to give you a quality product! I love shopping at the outlet stores because you can still get a quality product but can save on the price.
Ebony C.
Atlanta, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike is a solid company who always provides the best quaint shoes, socks and even bags. The brand is very comfortable and you can even show off your own personal style!
Chelsea L.
Columbus, IN
I use and wear Nike gear for my intense workouts. I own shoes, socks, bottoms, and tops. I think the quality and look of each piece fits the brand's price nicely. The items don't wear out quickly and are well-worth the price.
Kennedy C.
Chillicothe, OH
Nike has the best tennis shoes. They are very colorful and have tons of different styles to pick from. I have tons of Nikes. I wear tennis shoes to work, after 8 hours my feet don't hurt and i get tons of compliments on them.
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
Nike is the best choice for any sport lover! No matter what kind of exercising you do, there's always something suitable. It's totally worth it whether you're saving up for a pair of running shoes or a sport watch, almost as a reward for yourself. Fits all sizes and ages, men and women. They stand by their products!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back