4.79 / 5 based on 50,444 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike is my favorite brand of any sports wear or anything fitness related. The nike pro shoes are my favorite for running- they're not so bulky and large like other running shoes and they feel like clouds. Nike can be pricey but I've tried other sports brands and you just don't get the same quality from those brands.
Kevin Durants and Jordan's I don't find comfortable. Love Lebron James' but don't necessarily like the price but the shoes are super cushioned. But you can never go wrong with Cortez, Air Force ones, shox, air max, or lunarglide
They're great for running and jogging, and they're super comfortable. The soles are flexible, so you never feel like your shoes are holding you back from doing your best. For me, the Nike Flex Trainers are a running must-have.
I collect all kind of shoes like Jordan's, nike sb, or even free run's. I love nike products and I just order the new free run DOERNBECHER for my girlfriend for Xmas.
I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for as far as quality and Nike products are a prime example of that. I have owned other less expensive brands and none of them compare to Nike. A little pricey, but very long lasting.
You can always count on Nike to give you a quality product! I love shopping at the outlet stores because you can still get a quality product but can save on the price.
Nike is a solid company who always provides the best quaint shoes, socks and even bags. The brand is very comfortable and you can even show off your own personal style!
I use and wear Nike gear for my intense workouts. I own shoes, socks, bottoms, and tops. I think the quality and look of each piece fits the brand's price nicely. The items don't wear out quickly and are well-worth the price.
Nike has the best tennis shoes. They are very colorful and have tons of different styles to pick from. I have tons of Nikes. I wear tennis shoes to work, after 8 hours my feet don't hurt and i get tons of compliments on them.
Nike is the best choice for any sport lover! No matter what kind of exercising you do, there's always something suitable. It's totally worth it whether you're saving up for a pair of running shoes or a sport watch, almost as a reward for yourself. Fits all sizes and ages, men and women. They stand by their products!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos