BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Allysa O.
Owasso, OK
I love love love nike. From the shoes to the clothing. Its so comfy and good quality. The Freeruns have to be one of the best shoes on the market today. I just wish they were a bit more affordable. None the less they are amazing!
Hailey T.
Ocala, FL
I love their shoes. This is one of the only brands that my hubby can wear, as he is a size 16. They have a huge selection from baby shoes to basketball shoes. They are great quality and if you take care of them they last forever.
Karina N.
Nike shoes are so comfortable for working out at the gym and running on a track. I've become obsessed with their 5.0 shoes that I own a few different colors in the same style. Hands down, great quality and they last a long time.
Rehnaz A.
Sacramento, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
One of the best brand out there. You can never go wrong with Nike products. They are amazing, comfortable to wear,and long lasting, good looking and everyone loves them.
Megan J.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love Nike shoes! The only problem is that they are pretty expensive. I mostly wearing any kind of skateboarding shoe and I think they last a lot longer than any pair of Nikes I have bought. They are super comfortable for a sneaker.
Jordyn G.
I love the Nike brand so much! Everything from their shoes, clothes and work out gear! Great designs and afforadable prices! Not to mention that the quality is always A+.
Kayla H.
Branford, CT
Nikes are the only shoes i can keep for years and the still will be perfect they have the most selection out of all shoe company's they even have a website were you can customize your shoes PERFECT ugh i just love nike brand
Sara D.
Brockport, NY
I have tons of Nike pro workout leggings, I actually find myself wearing them to work oops lol. They fit extremely comfortable and stretch with you. It's almost like not wearing pants they're that comfy! By far worth the money.
Emily B.
Arlington, VA
Norts are the best thing they ever made. The Nike running tempo shorts are great to workout in, lounge around in, or go to class in. I can't even count how many pairs I have. They have such a great selection of designs and colors.
Monique T.
Dekalb
Nike has really comfortable clothes than fit to any body type well! I always where my Nike stretch pants when I go running and working out. They're products never disappoint me. I would definitely recommend shopping with them!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back