BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Victoria H.
Austin, TX
Love my Nike shoes. Bought a custom pair online to get the color I wanted and it came out exactly how I imagined. Stylish and comfortable. Great for working out! My favorite work out shopping clothes and shoes!
Anastasia E.
Plainfield, NJ
I love Nike! It is a little pricey, if you go to an outlet, or catch a good sale, it is AMAZING! I would recommend Nike to anyone no matter what age or size you are. I shop at Nike at least 5 times a month!
Jasmine  P.
El Paso, TX
I love Nike! They have a great line of athletic clothing as well as great shoes for many purposes! I own many things from Nike and I will still be purchasing Items of Nike because they are comfy and stylish❤️💪
Yvonne R.
Manteca
Hmmmm to be honest I really think this is one of those brands you buy cause you think it will be great cause every one has the shoes or pants but for me it's hit or miss with the shoes on comfortable rather then fashionable i probably will keep buying for trendy fashion exercise purposes
Cassandra G.
Lancaster, CA
I love Nike's. They have a different types of shoes that will fit your needs. I love there free flex 5.0's. They are comfy and come in a lot of colors. I have 3 pairs of the Nike free flex i like to wear. Their clothes is also good. It's light weight and is make out of breathable material.
Pink K.
Dublin
Yesssss girl Nike is amazing. Yes it's expensive but they last long and are long lasting but it's honestly so work it. It's a great brand and the workers at my store are very nice and always willing to help.
Brittany B.
Nike is my favorite brand of athletic clothing. I have everything Nike; shoes, shirts, pants, hoodies...you name it I have it and I LOVE it. Nike not only makes great quality wear but also makes it super cute.
Brynna L.
Nike is great! I have been wearing their clothes and shoes for as long as I can remember! I have never been disappointed!! Their new Roshe style is by far the best shoe they have ever made!! My favorite by far!! Nike will always be a great brand in every way!
Michelle L.
Dublin, OH
My son loves all things Nike. I've have bought him so many athletic items for him over the years I can't even count! He's hard on his shoes and clothes and I've always been impressed by the way they wearv and wash up. His shoes last for a whole school year which is really saying something!
Kyrsten S.
Washougal, WA
Nike is my favorite brand! Always such comfy and stylish clothing! It makes me want to be a more athletic person! With all the advanced technology put into the clothing, I couldn't think of anything better!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?