BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Mary O.
Just purchased my first pair of Nike Roshes and they are another pair to add to the list of amazing Nike shoes! All of their shoes are extremely comfortable and cute! They are the only brand of tennis shoe that I wear. LOVE!
janet g.
Parker, Co
I just started running again and went from Asic shoes to Nikes and am sooo happy I did. I have small, wide feet with high arches which makes running shoes hard to fit but my nikes are perfect! Everything they make is great!
Michelle
These are my favorite pair of athletic shorts to wear for just about any occasion. They are extremely comfortable and I practically live in these. Definitely will purchase some more in the future and recommend to others.
Evona S.
Davenport, FL
I love Nikes so reliable you can never go wrong with a pair of Nike I had my Nikes for over Are you now and they're still in good condition very affordable for the Quality of the sneakers Will buy again
Daniella T.
Lincoln City, OR
Nike makes the most stylish and comfortable shoes for working out and also just for everyday wear. I also highly recommend their leggings. They have so many cute designs and the material is very breathable and holds up well.
DeZell M.
This brand is awesome from the marketing to the designs of every product. Just customized my own pair of shoes and I'm so expect to get them. Pictures coming soon...
Rickeyta F.
Capitol Hgts, MD
You can't go wrong with Nike products. The are made well and you can send back and get another pair of shoes if the sole is coming off with in a certain time period.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I used to LOVE Nike. I have narrow, flat feet. Difficult to get a really good fit, but Nikes were always perfect! But then they decided to have Michael Vick as one of their celebrity endorsers... I will NEVER buy them again!
damaris l.
San Diego, CA
I got some free pink Nike shoes for my birthday they are 5.0 and I love them! They are so comfortable and I can wear them all day everyday!! I consider Nike to be a very high quality brand. They are by far my favorite :) !
brenna k.
Yorba Linda, CA
I could go on and on about Nike. I have at least 8 pairs in my closet that I rotate between. They are SO comfy. I have tried New Balance and a couple of other brands, but nothing compares to Nike. Spending the money is worth it 100%
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?