BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Amanda J.
White Hall, AR
I have been very happy with Nike products especially within the last year as I have been preparing for my 3rd half marathon. The Nike+ app words great to not only is it free, but it allows you to have cheerleaders at your fingertips.
Julia M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Nike is an excellent brand in athletic wear even for lounging. I'm obsessed with Nike free run shoes right now. They're light weight and you can adjust the type you'd like.
Courtney P.
This is a awesome store for me I love all types but this one is one of the top ones. I shop here often. And it have very good quality. Pros is every part of the store .yes I would recommend shopping here
Krys R.
After becoming a mom I spent my life in flip flops and UGGs and now that I actually have time to go to the gym I never want to take off my Frees (in every variety) the shoes are light weight, fashionable, and reasonably priced for such a quality product.
Daniela Q.
Nike shoes have always been prefferable in my family along with Jordans. & these late model roshes have been fantastic, don't know of anybody in my close family that doesn't have them. They're totally comfortable and have great grip!
Stephanie G.
Boone, NC
I love their running shoes, workout clothes. i can workout in style :) It just takes me a hard time to choose clothes out for me since I'm such a petite person. I love Nike.
Brittney H.
Brazil, IN
I am a golfer and it's difficult to find shoes to wear for long periods of time, there golf shoes are amazing. I also love every pair of Nike tennis shoes I have ever bought. Nike shox have to be my favorite and are very durable.
Sydney K.
Houston , Tx
I love the quality of Nike clothing. I have shirts and shorts that I've been running or going to the gym in since college. That's a good 8 years of wear and tear. I'm a fan of the shoes though. I love the colors and prints and all the fun design elements, I just happen to have wide feet and have yet to find a pair that works.
Arin M.
Biloxi, MS
I buy all of my gym shoes and running shoes from nike. They have a lot of options, colors, and styles to pick from. They aren't terribly expensive and have lasted me a good amount of time so far. I recommend their running shoes to anyone!
Jamie Y.
Las vegas, NV
Love my nikes. They are comfortable, look great, and work well for basic fitness. They don't last forever but hey, you don't want to wear the same pair forever do you? I work out almost every day and they can last me 6 months to a year.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back