BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Mattie Lou C.
Jacksonville, FL
My Nike cape is the best purchase I've probably ever made! It's so soft and comfy and not too heavy! The thumbholes are great and I love how it covers my bum in the back. The gray color is perfect and goes with everything!
William C.
Nike is hands down the best sports brand out there. The quality of their clothing and shoes are unmatched. The collectibility of their shoes are incredible. You can never go wrong with a pair of Kobe, KD, Kyrie or Lebrons.
Catherine M.
S Salt Lake, UT
I absolutely love all of my Nike products. This is the best brand when you are looking for shoes, sports bras, or any other type of workout clothing. I especially like their sports bras, because they have such great support.
Elizabeth F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I will always buy Nike shoes. They have always been my favorite running shoes and I will continue to always buy them. They also can custom design them so that's a huge bonus getting to pick out your own colors and style!
Gabi G.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Nike is hands down the best when it comes to comfort, functionality and fashion in the fitness world. Their tempo shorts are my favorite for hitting the gym, running errands or just lounging. You really can't go wrong with nike!
Melissa S.
Talent, OR
Nike is for the whole family , I have a 2 year old I love getting shoes for him always looking fly. I have a couple of Nike shoes tht I wear for work super comfy doing 12 hour shift , it feels like I'm walking on clouds.
Lauren C.
Wahiawa, Hawaii
I love nike not only are they comfortable they are always in style. I love that there are so many different colors and styles to choose from, I have a different pair in almost every color so my shoes always match my clothes.
Brooke H.
Although this brand can be pricey at times, i think you pay for the quality and these are products that will last you for a long time. there is such variety in products, colors, patterns, and is great for the whole family!
Sabrina B.
Barbourville, KY
I FINALLY bought a new pair of Nikes to wear to work. I hated to do that to them since I love them so much but I had to have something comfortable and let me tell ya they are the best wearing shoes Ive had in a long time!!
Krissandra M.
Lowell, MA
I don't run. I don't exercise. I don't go to the gym. Heck, I barely even walk. So what do I need Nike's for? Well, I work at a cafe and standing all day long can hurt my feet a lot, but wearing Nike sneakers are awesome!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?