4.79 / 5 based on 50,466 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Amazing! They have the best shoes, for running, training, soccer cleats. I've always worn Nike for as long as i can remember. Every time they come out with a new sneaker i swear i get it. They are always so lightweight and look good!
Very good brand , all the bags and shoes are very sturdy and will last you for a long time. Not only are the shoes good but they are also very comfortable and there is a variety to pick from. I will continue buying stuff from Nike
I really enjoy Nike brand.. I do. The only reason I am giving them a B is because of their shoes. I LOVE their shoes except I feel like they are made for only flat footed athletes, and I HATE having to put in insoles, its just a pain.
Very good shoes! I love them. They're so comfortable. At first I thought they would pretty heavy but once I tried them on they felt so light. I'd love to get another pair.
I loved my Nike Frees, I thought they looked great and were very light! The only issue I had with them was when I started to put some miles on them my shin splints got so bad! I had never had shin splints before, and after I switched back to my Asics I have not had them since. Bad shoe for anyone who has shin splint issues.
Love my shoes however i wish i could find a pair i loved running in. I dont find that they are amazing to run in however i love them and the fact that you can design your own
I really like these free runs and feel like they're really well made. My only trouble with mine are that they get really dirty looking and they don't have the best arch support. After putting some Dr Scholls insoles in, they're great!
This is a awesome store for me I love all types but this one is one of the top ones. I shop here often. And it have very good quality. Pros is every part of the store .yes I would recommend shopping here
I am obsessed with Nike. Daily I could be a walking spoke person for it. It is so comfortable, durable and most importantly (to any 20 something girl) it is always adorable! The colors and patterns of the shorts are to die for and have started a HUGE trend. I cannot remember a week going by where I didn't wear something Nike.
Finding a shoe that fits and feels great can be hard. I've bought numerous pairs of shoes and always resort back to my nikes. They are affordable and comfortable. There is always room for improvement. I will always be a NIKE buyer.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos