BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jenna B.
Nike is my go to place for workout gear & running shoes. Their clothes are so comfortable. The shoes are really comfortable too and really lightweight. They are also very stylish. Lasts a long time as well. Worth the price!
Juanae G.
Cordova, TN
I have about 6 pairs of Nike shoes including Air Force 1s, free runs, and Roshe runs. They are all stylish and comfortable and I love wearing them throughout the year. I definitely can say this is one of my favorite brands
Emily B.
Love love love me some nikes! They are so comfortable and I love the style of their sneakers! Their clothes are super comfy and great to work out in. They are a bit pricy, but I will definitely be going back.
Kasey C.
Nike products are awesome.. Well made and many different designs and styles from shoes to clothes. . name brand at a great price and deal... Look good and feel good..
Jazmin C.
All the shoes from Nike are the best and long lasting. I have a lot shoes from this brand and they are great quality shoes. sometimes I think they are overpriced. The clothes from Nike is good too and also lasts a long time.
janet g.
Parker, Co
I just started running again and went from Asic shoes to Nikes and am sooo happy I did. I have small, wide feet with high arches which makes running shoes hard to fit but my nikes are perfect! Everything they make is great!
Lynn K.
Harrisburg, PA
Love the brand. We shop at the outlet stores in Lancaster PA and in Rehoboth Beach DE frequently. My husband and I , as well as our 14 year old son and 9 year old daughter always find great clothes or shoes at great prices.
Amy L.
Durham, NC
Pricey but so worth it. I love everything about Nike and continue to buy everything from their shoes to socks to clothing. Great quality and doesn't fall apart like other similar brands. Love that they appeal to all fitness too!
Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
I love Nike shoes they are so comfortable and amazing to run in, they are defiantly one of my favorite brands of shoes. They are amazing quality and I love all the different colors they have from subtle to bright and bold!
Daniella T.
Lincoln City, OR
Nike makes the most stylish and comfortable shoes for working out and also just for everyday wear. I also highly recommend their leggings. They have so many cute designs and the material is very breathable and holds up well.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?