BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Bobbie R.
Parsons, KS
All of the nike products that i have purchased are amazing! The leggings are flattering and comfortable. The tank tops are comfy & breathable. The sports bras are very comfortable and sturdy. The shoes are comfortable and very durable. I will always shop nike!
Kristen P.
Fort Stewart
Nike tempo shorts are usually what I wear on the daily to work out in and I love them. After Nike decided to take a slap at the Military I will not be supporting them by shopping at their stores anymore. I can find the same quality at other sportswear stores!
Becky S.
Depew, NY
I love Nike! This is the only brand of shoes that i wear. Its not because its brand name but rather because its always comfortable on my feet. I exercise quiet a bit and my nike running shoes are always my go to for cardio. I would recommend shopping at nike!
Madeline C.
Yelm
active Nike Venom Dri-FIT Printed Tempo Shorts are my go to athletic shorts. I purchase when I need some. They have a good, comfortable fit. They last through day to day life, activity, and many washes. Will continue to purchase Nike brand products.
Molly S.
I love nike. I have multiple items from nike including clothing, shoes, etc. I would recommend everyone to shop there because the items are very cute and good quality. I will for sure shop at nike again.
Avery P.
This is such a great store and brand. I recently bought a pair of tennis shoes from here, and they are amazing. Not only are they cute, but they made my trip to Washington DC (where we mainly travelled by foot), a lot more bearable because my feet didn’t kill.
Rocio J.
Oxnard, CA
I love Nike especially their outlet stores. I always get my running shoes here and they are the ones that give me the most comfort. I also like that they have bold colors that not everyone likes to wear.
Kessa M.
Gilbert
Nike!!! I love their running shoes. They are wonderful and I love the versatile colors they offer, especially the bright ones. If you are looking for a good tennis shoe to wear every day Nike’s are a great option because they look good dressed up or casual.
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
I have and will forever be a Nike girl. Whether it is their Air Maxes which are PERFECT for anyone who runs a decent amount (inside and outdoors) OR someone looking for athletic wear and picked up some steals at their outlet.. there is literally something for everyone!
LEXA C.
Fort Worth, TX
Obsessed with all of their athletic wear. Some of the sweaters that are small are huge on me but still I like it, kind of gives my outfits more of a edgier vibe, which I like for gloomy chill days. Their sneaks are AMAZING and super comfy! Their dry fit shirts are great as well. Literally, everything here is amazing. Lol
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?