4.79 / 5 based on 50,409 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,696 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Free Run's are like wearing light clouds on my free. I love them for cross training. I've worn through 2 pairs and I love the colors that they come in. The only complaint I have is that gravel will get caught in the tread occasionally.
I love their running shoes, workout clothes. i can workout in style :) It just takes me a hard time to choose clothes out for me since I'm such a petite person. I love Nike.
Me encanta esta marca! Los zapatos y sudaderos que compró de esta marca me han durado muchísimo y se ven espectaculares todavía y eso que ya tengo un buen tiempo con ellos.
They're shoes are affordable and last long and are very comfortable! Their clothing is a bit more pricey but they are totally worth it! It was like you a lifetime! The color doesn't fade the material is thick! Can't go wrong with Nike!
When I shop at Nike, it's always for their sneakers. I love their high quality sneakers. They never fail me <3. They are pricey though. A good pair will last you a long time.
Love my nikes. They are comfortable, look great, and work well for basic fitness. They don't last forever but hey, you don't want to wear the same pair forever do you? I work out almost every day and they can last me 6 months to a year.
I love the Nike brand! I'm not a sneaker head, but I love Nike sneakers. Depending on the shoe, it can be quite pricey. But you're paying for quality at the end of the day.
After becoming a mom I spent my life in flip flops and UGGs and now that I actually have time to go to the gym I never want to take off my Frees (in every variety) the shoes are light weight, fashionable, and reasonably priced for such a quality product.
the best brand of shoes, I have several shoes with the brand and always kept, not damaged. although it depends on the type of use as well. my favorite, besides being comfortable when exercising and jogging. I recommend this brand
I purchase a lot of Nike products for my 7 year old daughter and my 2 year old son. It always looks great for going anywhere. We too wear Nike, especially the Ohio State Nike products. Couldn't be happier with the products. Also, the flip flops for toddlers are amazing, my son loves his and they don't cut between his toes.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos