BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sophia W.
encinitas, CA
A definite go-to in the active department. Whether it's their sports bras, socks or zip ups they always have the latest technology integrated in their new styles. However prices have skyrocketed and sales are almost extinct.
Maria E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Love this brand ! They make the best running shoes ever time i go to there store I just know it's gonna be a good day ! It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for !
Camila A.
Bogota
Nike is my absolute favorite when it comes to sneakers. All of my sneakers are Nike and they are super durable and comfortable and help protect my knees and ankles when I jump or do high-impact activities because of their amazing design.
April M.
Rockford, WA
These shoes are very comfortable and flexible! It is almost as if you're not wearing a shoe at all except that it also feels like you're walking on a cloud! Not to mention that Nike is an extremely trusted brand in my family!
Jalyssa R.
Hamilton, NJ
Nike Roshe sneakers are my absolute favorite sneaker ever. I can wear them with a dress to look semi-casual, with my scrubs to work, and when I'm going for a run! Super comfortable and they come in the best colors and styles!
Rose S.
The Nike shoes are great. Especially the fly knit shoes are great they feel like you are wearing nothing. For sneakers now a days the quality and prices were normal. My experience was great and I would definitely shop here again
Elizabeth P.
Nike has great quality clothes, shoes, socks and just pretty much everything that they make! Nike shorts are my absolute favorite to work out in during the summer so it is an item that I always repurchase. I highly recommend it!
Cherry Rose S.
Easton, PA
Everyone has been wearing Nike a lot lately, you can wear any Nike shoe type with anything. Recently bought the all black Roshe's for women, they are really comfy and I love the different color combinations they have. Love it !
Dawn B.
Spanaway, WA
Nike is a household name...especially with kuds...we purchase sweat-shirts..shoes..backpacks..shorts...hats...you name it...we own it....
Nike is high quality....althoygh some items can be pricey you can usually find the items on sale somewhere because Nike is sold at a lot of places and online which is very convenient.
Emily S.
I love Nike! I never buy shoes unless they are Nike. Their shoes fit so comfortable and they don't make my feet burn up like other brands. I will always stay with Nike because I don't think any other shoes brands can compare.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?