BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
chelsea f.
Grand island , NY
I refuse to buy any other shoe ! I'm on my feet all day at work and wearing Nike Frees help me a lot ! The come in so many different colors and styles that you can literally have whatever you want ! You can even personalize them ,how awesome !!!
Jessika T.
Sunnyside, NY
I have owned the same pair of nike sneaks for over 5 years. I refuse to buy new ones because they are so comfortable. Great arch support and snug fit. I love running in my nikes.
Casey W.
Jacksonville, FL
I hate buying running shoes for some reason. I like to find the best deals and running shoes never seems to be on sale when I go to buy them. However I always go for nike's when I do buy them because they last and our super comfortable. I still have a pair from 7 years ago. They are falling apart now but I still wear them in messy situations.
Lauren W.
Emporia, KS
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The only running shoes I will buy are nike free runs. they just fit my foot so well and aren't too heavy. I also love their tempo running shorts. Basically, there are a few key items and I will ONLY buy from Nike, the rest (sports bras, tops, etc) that I can get elsewhere and be okay with. Nike has quality products in trendy colors and patterns!
Penny P.
San Diego, CA
NIKE is truly a brand that needs no endorsement or review.. the brand speaks for itself. I have tons of Nike gear: shoes, pants, tanks, hoodies, sports bra, socks... you name it, I have it and am never disappointed. Their shoes are pricey but always last way longer than any other brand of shoes. I will forever be a customer and fan of them!
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
I love Nike! Something about the design, color, and how they choose to advertise just makes me think that wearing Nike makes me feel good about myself. This is a nice confidence boost considering that I have an issue with body image. Love Nike.
Kristina b.
Melrose, MA
Nike products are some of the best sports products to use. They are priced reasonably compared to other workout brands. You are able to always buy more clothes and shoes because the price. They're durable and long lasting made with good quality.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I love Nike. They are perfect to get active wear and to get sneakers. There prices are pretty decent and the clearance is especially good too because of the prices in the clearance section. I would recommend going here for active wear and sneakers.
Kailyn H.
Bronx , NY
Nike is one of my favorite brands to by anything from. There clothing and running sneakers are amazing and I have not have one bad experience with them. I recommend this brand to anyone who wants comfortable clothing especially for exercising!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
The favorite store for my hubby for shoes!!! He rarely buys any other shoes!!! He would them to come up with a COMFORTABLE STEEL TOE TENNY!!!!! He has to wear them for work and has not found comfortable ones!!!!! I rarely find a thing in there!!!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?