4.79 / 5 based on 49,161 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,678 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I can find a style of Nike for any kind of occasion/sport. Absolutely in love with this brand, love the classic feel of the clothing. Everything I own still looks new.
I use and wear Nike gear for my intense workouts. I own shoes, socks, bottoms, and tops. I think the quality and look of each piece fits the brand's price nicely. The items don't wear out quickly and are well-worth the price.
My daughter is a shoe fanatic. She loves all kinds of shoes, but her favorite shoes are Nike's. She has about 7 pairs of Nike's. She said they are the most comfortable shoe that she owns and that they seem to last forever.
Kevin Durants and Jordan's I don't find comfortable. Love Lebron James' but don't necessarily like the price but the shoes are super cushioned. But you can never go wrong with Cortez, Air Force ones, shox, air max, or lunarglide
Nike is a great brand. I love their shoes, they offer comfort and style. Any color any style. I think a shoe wardrobe without at least one pair of Nike's is not complete.
You can always count on Nike to give you a quality product! I love shopping at the outlet stores because you can still get a quality product but can save on the price.
I love these shoes, they're always really cute and come in different styles. They're comfortable however some shoes are heavier than others, it depends on what your using the shoes for, either running or weight lifting. They're the only workout shoes I buy.
I love Nike. Always my go to brand when I want any type of athletic wear. I prefer Nike tennis shoes/running shoes over any other brand. Can be pricey but you get what you pay for!
Love Nike shoes but I've recently discovered their baby clothes! I love their onesies. Super soft and the snaps are so much better than the metal kind. Worth the money!
I absolutely love to run. It is my first and foremost type of exercise. The best running shoe I've ever wore is the Nike Flex 2014 Run. Not only do I wear these exercising but errand runs as well. I have a high arch and it cups and molds to my feet so well! The best shoe on planet earth. I rate these shoes a 10!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos