BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Dulguun E.
I looooooove nike clothes and shoes! They are so comfy and look good on everyone. They are a little bit pricy comparing to other brands but quality follows the price! I will definitely go there again and again to grab some sport shies and apparel!
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I love Nike. They are perfect to get active wear and to get sneakers. There prices are pretty decent and the clearance is especially good too because of the prices in the clearance section. I would recommend going here for active wear and sneakers.
Bianca C.
Santaquin, UT
Nike is my go to for shoes. Always comfortable and fashionable. I usually can find them with good discounts and I love that. They have so many different styles so you feel unique.
Rebecca F.
Lewisburg, PA
I am a huge fan of nike's lightweight "Free" running shoes. They are fashionable, good to run in and the customization of them is unparalleled. They can be expensive the more you customize however, cute basic options are frequently on sale!
Kiana A.
Great brand and extremely reliable. It is a little bit pricey but it's a popular name brand . A lot of focus on activewear, which is great, and their shoes are supportive and stylish.
Ruby B.
Park Forest, IL
I love these shoes! They fit perfectly and are so comfortable to be in all day. I also love the fun colors they always come in. Their shoes also last a while regardless of how much or how little you use them making them worth what you pay for it.
Amanda R.
I love nike, although it's a brand where when I buy something it's a splurge for me, I know that it will be well worth the money. This brand is awesome and so are their products.
Kira H.
Honolulu, HI
I love Nike! Something about the design, color, and how they choose to advertise just makes me think that wearing Nike makes me feel good about myself. This is a nice confidence boost considering that I have an issue with body image. Love Nike.
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
I love my Nike flexs! I wish they were a little bit wider though. Great shoe to work out in so j would say they are effective. Honestly Nike is my favorite workout brand there is.
Rose ..
Nike carries the best apparel and sneakers. I absolutely love their brand! A majority of my sneakers are from Nike! The comfort is amazing and the quality of the shoe is awesome!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?