BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Claire M.
I love my Nike running shoes. I never leave for the gym without them! They have the perfect fit for my foot and they are pretty durable. They range pretty pricey but I believe they are worth it if they will be used!
Davey C.
San Pablo, CA
Big fan of Nike. Recently bought the Metcon3. Made specifically for CrossFit and they're great. I do CrossFit but I use these for daily tasks and causal wear. But I know if I eved need to jump into action I'll be ready
Jessi P.
Irvine, CA
I absolutely love my Nikes, be it shoes or clothing items. I have about 3-4 pairs of Nike shoes, and each pair has lasted for a long time. I love my Flyknit 4.0s because they're so comfortable and have a ton of support.
Akayla C.
Mineral Bluff, GA
Love Nike! I had a pair lasts for two years but I also don't wear them that often haha. My kids love there mikes and all there outfits specially for baseball. Just a great high end brand. Love hitting the sales they have.
Felicia H.
High Point, NC
I have a a the same exact pair and they are comfortable after you have worn them a few times. I use them to work out and walk in. They are not comfortable for a long time workout for more than a hour. But I do recommend.
Rossy G.
Miami
Nike is an excellent brand. His shoes and sportswear are of excellent quality. I bought about eight years ago a pair of shoes for running (obviously Nike) and can swear them to that is I was injured last year. I recommend it with your eyes closed.
Anne Michelle J.
I love so many of Nike's products, because they're well made and they last for a long time. Every time I need new exercising shoes or new compression shorts, I make my way to the outlets to get some nice Nike products.
Ashley P.
Nike is my absolute favorite brand for sneakers and workout gear. The shoes are the best I have ever had, especially the lite run. The shorts are also a great thing to have for working out. Will definitely buy again!!
Jakayla J.
Texas City, TX
I swear the best name brand. Windbreakers, headbands, shoes, workout clothes, socks, pants, shirts. I love Nike ! If your a sporty type this is your brand ! They have reasonable prices too ! I shop here a lot myself.
Stephanie M.
I swear when it comes to being comfortable while working out, running, or even just hanging out at home niki is the brand. They have good quality clothing, shoes, ect. I'm a fan and I love that u can find there brand everywhere you go. From the Mall to ross and many other stores.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?