BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Katelyn G.
Vienna, VA
I am a volleyball player and a big fan of Nike products. I use their hyperspike shoes for volleyball, socks, bag, and knee pads. I also love their running shoes for when I go on a run or just to wear around. One of my favorite brands!
Kristen H.
Lisbon, ME
I love Nikes running shoes. They have a style for every type of runner, every type of foot, every type of comfort. I have so many pairs now.. Trail running shoes, treadmill running shoes, street running shoes... etc. You cant go wrong!
Alyssa V.
Nike really do make great quality tennis shoes that don't break down as easily as other brands. styles and colors are always really fun and bright too which is a definite plus
Amy F.
Las Vegas, NV
I've tried quiet a few brands of shoes for walking and running and I always end of going with Nike. They make a long lasting shoe and that is always comfortable. Also they have been around for years so you know its a name you can trust.
Steph K.
Lebanon , PA
I absolutely love Nike! From their shoes to their clothing, they've got it all. Nike is on the expensive side, but so are their other competitors. I would chose Nike any day!
Brittney R.
Airville, PA
For about a month now I have been wearing Nike Free 5.0 shoes at the gym. I am absolutely in love with them!! They are so comfortable and work very well with all workouts. They are very flexible to run and stretch in. They are also very solid to maintain a high strength weight lifting workout. I highly recommend them to everyone!
Anahy R.
Oakwood, GA
i LOVE everything about nike! nike is my go to for everything from sports bras to running shoes. all of their stuff is super comfortable and it's quality stuff as well! not to mention that it's not too pricy for the quality of the stuff!
Alexis J.
New Albany, OH
I have quite a few Nike products. I'm pretty set on always having Nike Tennis Shoes. I love their clothes but have a hard time justifying the cost. I tend to buy Nike at Kohl's when they are on sale. Otherwise, I settle for workout gear from Target, solely because of cost.

Other than cost - I give this product an A for quality.
Edeline S.
I have many Nike products- sneakers, clothing, workout gear. The products range from affordable to expensive but nothing excessive. Their clothing and sneakers are comfortable and fashionable. I recommend nike to everyone, all ages.
Betsy G.
Leesport, PA
I have worn nike running sneakers and running shorts for as long as I can remember. After a few years of wearing asics sneakers, I came back to Nike and am loving my sneaks!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back