BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Gretchen R.
Sacramento, CA
I own two pairs of these nikes in two different colors! i absolutely love them! the only downside to them, is when I'm in bootcamp, jumping from side to side doesn't feel that great, but other than that, i love them!
Desiree g.
Nike has been around for a long time and with good reason! Their sneakers hold up so well, and their cloths are great! I have a few pairs of yoga pants and they are the most comfortable I have found yet! Socks too their socks are great! I guess I should just say I haven't found a bad Nike product yet!
Rachael S.
BUCKEYE, AZ
I bought these to run in and quickly found that they were not right for me to run in. I do use the to do like hiking around the desert. They have been great for that purpose! They are a little on the heavier side.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is my go to sport sneaker brand. Nike shoes are high quality and cute. One pair lasted me two years, which is impressive. I love all the different varieties of colors. I will never wear another product on my feet.
Dawn F.
Pleasant Pt, ME
Ive had these shoes for over a year now and they havnt feel apart like most shoes would, I love how they are very light and comfortable. I also like how they are air vented so my feet don't get to hot when i go running
Nicole L.
Tampa , FL
Literally have never been disappointed in a product from socks to head bands, from shoes to shorts and shirts and anywhere in between. Hands down some of the best gear.
Amanda S.
I would wear these everyday if I could! So comfortable and lightweight. I have runners knee and its always bothering me but these shoes have helped alleviate the pain. I look forward to buying these in other colors!
Sasha S.
Long Is City, NY
My go to fitness/lifestyle brand. There's nothing that I don't like about Nike. I end up wearing the brand regardless of whether I'm working out or not. It's all about being stylish and comfortable at the same time!!
Laurie M.
I am currently using these as my running sneakers. I love them, although it did take a while for me to break them in. For the first month or so, my knees felt really weird after running in these, but now they're fine.
Emily M.
I love Nike! The clothes and shoes are very long lasting. The shoes are very lightweight and comfortable. Nike is kinda expensive but it's definitely worth it. If you go to the outlet stores it's not as expensive though.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?