BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alexandra W.
Hermosa Beach, CA
In my newest attempt at being in shape I've picked up a few pieces of nike running clothing and a pair of shoes, all of which are awesome. Comfortable and as chic and you can get sweating. Nike comes in second only to lulu lemon.
Michela S.
Union Grove, WI
Love Nike! Very stylish yet comfortable options I shop here quite a bit and have many pies of shoes from them the people there are always very friendly and the quality of their stuff is amazing I will definitely shop here again
Ashley H.
Salem, OR
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love Nike, it's amazing having Nike Town and the headquarters right down the street! I have over 15 pairs that I wear regularly! My favorite that I wear at least 3 times a week for everyday use is the Nike Free TR Fit 2 Shield!
Cassidy Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Training for a half marathon in unpredictable spring weather can be a challenging task. Purchasing Nike's Cold Gear tops allowed me to remain cool during long runs once the sun began beating down in the early hours of the morning.
Kaytlyn S.
I absolutely love Nike! They have such a variety of shoes to choose from and their clothing line is wonderful as well. Their products last unlike some sport wear brands.
Jailene H.
Nike has always been one of my favorite brands! I love their clothing; it is always very durable and comfortable which is perfect for me! They always have cute pairs of running shoes! I have Nike shoes that have lasted over 10 years! I love Nike.
Cass L.
I love Nike! I wear all different kinds of their sneakers and they're so comfortable! From running to training to everyday sneakers, they're all great! Nikes clothing are super comfortable and perfect for any physically activity!
Leslie M.
Glennville, GA
Most of what I own is by Nike! As cliche as it may sound, it's my go to clothing. I wear their clothes to workout in, their shoes are my every day attire, and I LOVE the Nike shorts. I sleep and do my activities in them. Every day.
Heather C.
Jacksonville, AL
I love Nike!! I wear Nike super often, as I'm pretty athletic. Nike shorts are what I wear under my Gi for Judo every practice, and I don't go anywhere without my Nike shoes. I even wore my Nike shoes to a Spartan race, and LOVED them!!
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA
My go to for any workout or lounge wear! 90% of all my shoes and workout wear is NIKE! I do shop Nike a lot. I am a big fan of the quality and durability of their products!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?