BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Troy H.
Perrysburg, OH
Nike is my favorite sports shoe and apparel company! They are the leader in sports brands and continue to offer style, comfort, durability and affordability. They offer a variety of sports wear for everyone! Thank you Phil Knight!
Julie N.
I absolutely love Nike. I have so many workout clothes and shoes from Nike and I will definitely continue purchasing from them. I've only had one product that didn't impress me but it didn't deter me from buying more. Love love love.
Meagan T.
Puyallup, WA
I love the witty remarks on the shirts, one of my workout tees with the phrase "catch this" on it, I love being able to stand out in a cute numerous way at the gym or just lounging, and I don't have to trade performance for style.
Karlie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love running in Nikes. They are very well made and offer lots of support. Plus the variety of styles and colors makes them a great choice for fashionistas. I would even wear them when I'm not working out!
Desiree G.
El Paso, TX
Whatever you need, they've got it. You need a new jacket, some work out gloves, a water bottle, socks, and a pair of shoe laces? No problem! My go to brand for anything sports or workout related and their casual stuff is great too.
Sabira H.
I like all Nike products out there but mostly I like the Nike Roshes they came out with they are really fashionable and comfortable. And the sweatshirt are also the same.
Anna M.
Conway, AR
Nike is my favorite brand for workout and lounging clothes, hands down. I love the sleekness, style, and color that Nike offers. My favorite product are the running shorts. They are so comfortable for laying around or working out!
Shonise G.
Las Vegas , NV
I love nike from the shoes to the sport bras and spandex pants and tanks. Its comfortable to where all the time from exercising to work or just around do everyday stuff.
Rocio R.
The reason why i like nike shoes is because in some designs, you can purchase the nike+ which works great because it helps you keep track of your work out :D i also like them because they are comforatble and light great for running
Cheryl T.
Quincy, IN
Nike athletic shoes are the best! I have a bunion on one foot and they are the only shoe that I could wear and not have to break them in. All around comfort and support.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?