BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Paige T.
Commerce
I really love Nike and their products, it's just the price that I have a hard time with. if you need good quality running or active shoes this is definitely the place for you. I wouldn't recommend a lot of their activewear though.
Ruth V.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love NIKE!!! Gym shoes last me along time. They are very comfortable. I love the Nike more then any other brand. I sure do shop at Nike a lot. I have more then 5 pairs.
Madisyn C.
Nike Women's Key Sleeveless Golf Polo is extremely lightweight, making it perfect for golfing on warm days. The color is very flatterning, as well as the fit. You can always depend on Nike to produce high quality products.
Kimberly C.
Villa Rica, GA
I love this head band it looks super cute and I would love to try one.Ive been wanting a lot for gymnastics that would hold my hair out of my face and this looks perfect.
Alexandra B.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband is a Nike fiend, so naturally when we started dating that transferred to me too. Their products are a little more expensive than I would normally spend on socks or sneakers, but I really think the quality is worth the price tag.
Taylor H.
Just recently purchased my first pair of Jordan's. I am 22 years old but non of the woman shoes out on display spoke to me but a cute white pair of kid j's with hot pink accents did and me having tiny feet I ended up getting them.
Isabella I.
Baden, PA
I have to go to Brittney they have great clothing for exercising especially. I've gone clothes for every single sport I do. They have great tennis shoes too. They are very comfortable and wearable. I would absolutely recommend buying this company. There clothes and shoes last and are durable for those sweaty condition.
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
I love everything from Nike! From their shoes to their sweatsuit outfits! I mean who DOESNT like Nike? Nike is one of the first stores I dive into when I go to the mall.
Meghan J.
I love Nike...whether it is casual shoes, shoes for my work out, pants, shirts, socks, anything, Nike has always proven to be great for me! Their shoes fit narrow, which is great because I have narrow feet. Their pants are comfy and are perfect for working out or for a casual day. And their dry-fit shirts are awesome!
A c.
Joplin, MO
I have so many tennis shoes and basketball shoes from this brand and they all keep my feet well supported and keep them not stuffy. I love my basketball shoes from them because of the good ankle support that they have in them.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?