4.79 / 5 based on 48,983 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,670 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I really love Nike and their products, it's just the price that I have a hard time with. if you need good quality running or active shoes this is definitely the place for you. I wouldn't recommend a lot of their activewear though.
I love NIKE!!! Gym shoes last me along time. They are very comfortable. I love the Nike more then any other brand. I sure do shop at Nike a lot. I have more then 5 pairs.
I love this head band it looks super cute and I would love to try one.Ive been wanting a lot for gymnastics that would hold my hair out of my face and this looks perfect.
My husband is a Nike fiend, so naturally when we started dating that transferred to me too. Their products are a little more expensive than I would normally spend on socks or sneakers, but I really think the quality is worth the price tag.
Just recently purchased my first pair of Jordan's. I am 22 years old but non of the woman shoes out on display spoke to me but a cute white pair of kid j's with hot pink accents did and me having tiny feet I ended up getting them.
I have to go to Brittney they have great clothing for exercising especially. I've gone clothes for every single sport I do. They have great tennis shoes too. They are very comfortable and wearable. I would absolutely recommend buying this company. There clothes and shoes last and are durable for those sweaty condition.
I love everything from Nike! From their shoes to their sweatsuit outfits! I mean who DOESNT like Nike? Nike is one of the first stores I dive into when I go to the mall.
I love Nike...whether it is casual shoes, shoes for my work out, pants, shirts, socks, anything, Nike has always proven to be great for me! Their shoes fit narrow, which is great because I have narrow feet. Their pants are comfy and are perfect for working out or for a casual day. And their dry-fit shirts are awesome!
I have so many tennis shoes and basketball shoes from this brand and they all keep my feet well supported and keep them not stuffy. I love my basketball shoes from them because of the good ankle support that they have in them.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos