BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Sarah C.
This brand is very popular and advertised a lot. It has high quality products, but they are expensive. They have a lot of designs and colors to choose from, and they have tons of products in their stores.
Yvenet P.
Port st.lucie
The brand of Nike one of my favorite if not my favorite brand to wear after polo and Versace in my opinion in the near future Nike will continue to clime up the ladder and stomp some of the other brands for sports  I will always shop and support Nike
Tammy H.
I love all Nike shoes, clothes, and workout gear however i don't not think that their stuff like t-shirts need to be so expensive. As a single girl with a decent job in still can not afford to buy Nike products at 100 bucks or more it's getting a bit out of hand
Brooke M.
Allston, MA
Nike is my go to store for high quality sneakers for lifestyle or for the gym. I wear sneakers a majority of the week, whether it is to the gym or to work or to hang out with friends. Nike's quality and comfort are the reasons I continue to be a loyal customer.
jenna W.
Everett, WA
I love Nike spandex shorts. I wear them under my dress around the house on a run to cheer practice and so on. Nike is super comfy and easy to pair with any outfit. The reason I only gave it two stars is because it’s super expensive and not worth that much money.
Avery P.
This is such a great store and brand. I recently bought a pair of tennis shoes from here, and they are amazing. Not only are they cute, but they made my trip to Washington DC (where we mainly travelled by foot), a lot more bearable because my feet didn’t kill.
Rocio J.
Oxnard, CA
I love Nike especially their outlet stores. I always get my running shoes here and they are the ones that give me the most comfort. I also like that they have bold colors that not everyone likes to wear.
Kristen P.
Fort Stewart
Nike tempo shorts are usually what I wear on the daily to work out in and I love them. After Nike decided to take a slap at the Military I will not be supporting them by shopping at their stores anymore. I can find the same quality at other sportswear stores!
Bobbie R.
Parsons, KS
All of the nike products that i have purchased are amazing! The leggings are flattering and comfortable. The tank tops are comfy & breathable. The sports bras are very comfortable and sturdy. The shoes are comfortable and very durable. I will always shop nike!
Leigh G.
Love the selection. Prices are a little high, they don't have the coupons or rewards like the department (finish line or dicks) stores do. Sales aren't as good as department (finish line or dicks) stores either. The regular prices are higher then other stores.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?