4.79 / 5 based on 50,617 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,697 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
Nike has always had top of the line products, but is a bit pricey. Although, if you buy a $100 pair of shoes, they will do the job and do the job 100%! Nike is a wonderful company, and I will continue to buy from Nike for a long time to come.
So comfortable! These are my daily shoes and I don't regret buying them at all. Some pros are that they are super comfortable for me, and they fit very very nicely. There aren't many cons, they are very affordable, my roshes were only $40!
I love anything nike. Their clothing is well made, very durable but extremlely comfortable. They have a giant variety of workout gear available. My boyfriend is also a fan of nike, i always buy him Jordans shoes and nike sweatpants.. The mens fleece sweatpants are so comfortable i bought my boyfriend 3 pairs so i could steal them! :)
Loving my new nike free's! I like to run and workout and for me the shoes mean a lot in my workout. I have some in bright coral and not only are they comfy and light weight but super cute! They are nice for running and just for everyday use.
I have so much love for Nike. They make workout clothes that not only look great on me but they feel comfortable too! They have clothing that dries your sweat to keep you dry during workouts which is really great and i love it. I love how they make cool prints and bright colors so you stand out and can show off some of your style in the gym. I really love their gym shoes too, they fit great and offer nice ankle support for intense workouts. I never have any complaints with this brand.
Great for a stylish/ casual look but i would not recommend for actually working out! Not much grip on the bottom but these are ideal for running errands or just going to hang out with friends.
I haven't owned a pair of Nike sneakers so I cannot comment on them. However, I do own several pieces of apparel and I can vouch for the quality. Dry fit is great when getting really sweaty in a work out! The only negative I have is the price.
When it comes to sports and fitness, I but no other brand than Nike. Their products are all perfectly tailored for different activities. My favorite products are their running shoes. I currently own 6 pair. I highly recommend Nike products!
I love Nike!!! I have the Frees that I'm using at the moment and I can't imagine working out or running with anything else. Definitely a favorite of mine. So many different varieties and colors to choose from. Stylish while working out.
Even though I don't play basketball this socks are very comfortable to wear to the gym, practice or anything related to sports. Also, it is not expensive and you look good. If you play any kind of sport I really recommend you to buy them.
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos