BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Hailey T.
Ocala, FL
I love their shoes. This is one of the only brands that my hubby can wear, as he is a size 16. They have a huge selection from baby shoes to basketball shoes. They are great quality and if you take care of them they last forever.
Edith F.
Spring, TX
As a preschool teacher, I am always on my feet and looking after 4 year olds. I have to be super comfortable with the shoes I wear, which is why I always wear my Nike shoes. They can keep me going without getting tired and teaching with comfort. Nike has a huge veritably of shoes and can look great with different outfits.
Julia A.
Camas, WA
These are the best shoes ever! I love nike, and the free runs are my favorite version of their sneakers. They are so comfortable and honestly I think they look so freaking cute! At first, you have to break them in, but after that you will never want to take them off! Definetly one of my most favorite products from nike!
Kortney R.
Farmington, MI
Cant bring myself to buy my running shoes from anywhere else. I'm super picky and i wish they offered more colors at more select stores so I'm always on the lookout for a cute pair! I also wish they would lower their prices a bit.
Casey S.
I absolutely love Nike. Their products are always so good and I just love their clothes. I wish everyone in the world can have their products. I can go on and rave about this product for days. But I am not going to for your sake.
Kimberly P.
Pocatello, ID
Nike brand comes about a half to a whole size smaller than most shoe sizing. On top of that it is more narrow then most shoes also. This is a shoe brand that definitelly needs to be tried on before purchasing. Quality is amazing!
Jennifer M.
I like the nike shoes and sport wear alot. The designes are cool the shoes are simple but really stylish and very comfy to wear i wish nike products weren't to expensive but the clothing and shoes ate nice really like this compamy
Machaela M.
Tracy, CA
I love Nike shoes and clothing! All their products are high quality and made to last! All the products I have tested and bought are extremely comfortable. Nike can be pricey, but it is definitely worth it for the quality and comfort!
Kaitlyn M.
Cresson, PA
I love Nike!!! Their clothes are always cute and comfy!!! The only complaint I have is their prices are very expensive and a little over the top in my opinion. Besides the price I love their clothes and would highly recommend!!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Nike always has the Fire shoes.. From air jordans to lebrons to the foamposites omg I love Nike I was I was rich.. I'd most def splurge on hella shoes and workout gear I swear they have they coolest clothes at Nike for athletes..
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?