BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Sam K.
I love the color with this product! It really is amazing! The scent is good! I have sensitive skin and it worked out perfect for me! I would so recommend this product! I use it every year! You can’t go wrong!
Tamra L.
Virgie, KY
My favorite brand to wear is Nike! The material is Amazing! It can be a little pricy but you can also find good deals to. I feel like the money you pay is worth it because it will last you a long time.
Courtney M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought these shoes a few months ago. They are one of the only shoes that are comfortable to wear when running. Most shoes make the top of my feet hurt when running, but these shoes I have never had that problem. Very durable for working out in anyway.
Valerie C.
Buda, TX
You can't go wrong with anything that is Nike! The shoes, the clothes, and even the hats are amazing! Nike has so many great products that are both affordable and higher end! They can literally range from $30 to $100 depending on what your looking for! I love buying Nike for my daughter!
carly t.
Nike is an amazing brand. I always get my running shoes from there and they never fail to reach my standards. Very comfy, cute, and the quality is amazing! Their shoes have lasted me a long time! Would definitely recommend this as a go to athletic brand!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Probably the only shoe I wear because it's comfy and it fits my budget ! Love the styles and colors Nike has the offer and I always go to their store for sales and they are kind and nice
Gwen S.
Winter Garden, FL
Both my fiancé and I love Nike products. From their shoes to clothing we use their products daily. Not always affordable, but always great quality. I love their workout leggings and shirts. They are super comfortable.
maria c.
Tulare, CA
I just purchase some running shoes size 7, that was the best investment ever because now when I run feel so light weighted while running and so flexible. I love my shoes can't wait to buy my next pair.
erica h.
Lexington, NC
Nike has always been my favorite brand when it comes to athletic wear. I feel that they have the most comfortable shoes and always have a large variety to choose from when it comes to colors, comfort, and appearance. I would recommend any to try out Nike!
Johanly P.
Nantucket, MA
Go to athletic gear. Everything I've ever gotten from nike has lasted me years. Super durable brand and great quality. Some items can be on the expensive side but they always have great deals or sales which you can get your hands on. Very consistent brand.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?