BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Caitlyn N.
Damascus, MD
I would recommend Nike to any one! All their clothes and shoes are comfortable! Not to mention they have fabulous styles that appeal to just about anybody. Their clothes can be worn by any kind of athlete since they offer so many different options.
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
Nike is one of the best brands that I have ever purchased. I bought three pairs of active shorts 5 years ago and they are still going strong. Relatively affordable. I would definitely recommend this brand!
Mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I am a medical assistant so I do a lot of running around the office. I've had the Nike Flex Trainer shoes for over a year now and they are the best. Other shoes would definitely wear me out by the end of the day. Great style and colors available.
Maggie K.
Baltimore, MD
I am an athlete and my favorite shoes and clothes to work out in are Nike. They quality is fantastic and it is definitely worth the price. Nike sneakers are by far the best and I love to workout in the Nike Pro shorts, they are super comfortable.
Petra K.
Fairfield, CT
Nike shoes are easily the best shoes out there. I wear mine to the gym for running and they work extremely well, the provide great comfort and support. I also wear them when I am running errands, making them really versatile and great for anything.
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Nike's are the best running shoes and I love the colors of these they are pretty as well as functional not just for running but long walks and hiking.Also love the feminine design.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
Just bought a new pair of Nikes designed for running and while I try to stay away from this company because of the rumors about their labor practices, these shoes are SAVING my feet. They super supportive and better than any other shoe I've purchased!
Paola S.
Doral, FL
I've always really liked Nikes. I don't wear my trainers just to the gym or to ride my bike, but they've become staples of my casual wardrobe. High quality, durable and well-designed.
Guadalupe C.
Ontario CA
Nike is one of the best brands of working out shoes, clothing and other accessories. also one of my favorite brands of shoes. although the price can be expensive, i believe it is good to go for it because the things last for a long time. the material is always good. i had shoes for about 2yrs and they were still looking good and i only paid $80.
Marina K.
Literally wear these shorts all the time!! They are so comfortable and one thing I like even more about them is how it's doesn't stick on to you when you sweat after a good workout!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?