BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jessica W.
Plant City, FL
I love my nike running shoes, I've had my first pair for a year this December. I also have the nike+ watch powered by tomtom and I feel lost without it if I forget to take it with me on my runs. Their clothes are also well made, worth the money.
Nikita C.
Nike is my favorite athletic brand. Nike produces great quality products ranging from athletic equipment, athletic clothing, athletic footwear, and anything you may need my home gym to accessory for playing sports! I highly recommend this brand!!
Erika R.
I love Nike and the style. BUT and this is a big but... I call it a BBQ shoe. If you need support in a show don't get Nike. They don't offer much support in any of their "running" shoes. Nevertheless, the clothing and shoes look great when worn.
Rachel S.
Bourbonnais, IL
I have been satisfied with all the Nike stuff I own. Yes, it is expensive, but it is high quality and worth the cost. I feel like I spend my money well when I do buy products, and my next purchase will probably be some of their Nike Pro shorts.
Salli A.
I love their running apparel. I hate their shoes. I love their shoe stylings, but I hate the shoe fit. I have tried on several pairs of Nike shoes but my feet always feel unstable in them. They also run a little narrow and I have a wide toe box.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
Nike always has great quality, great fitting clothing. I also love their comfortable fitting shoes. They are a little pricier but we'll worth it and very friendly customer service!
Sabrina S.
I love Nike, and all their products. I am active duty military, so have a pretty active lifestyle and use a lot of heir products for my daily work outs whether it be their bras to pants, spandex, socks, sneakers or hats. Will continue purchashing
Adre B.
Lansing, MI
This is my number one athletic brand also a time and be pricey it will work material on the quality. I think they can make better shoes for lower prices and make them more fordable for people. But in all I would still recommend Nikes to anyone.
Diana V.
I absolutely love this brand it's amazing they have so much beautiful shoes ! Different styles. They have beautiful sports bras and it's perfect. it's just amazing over all. It's worth the money and I recommend it especially if you work out ! (:
Sumaiya D.
Silver spring , MD
All of my running shoes have been Nike. My current running shoes, Pegasus 2.0, are great for the treadmill and the street. I wear them even for casual outfits. Every show I've had so far has been comfortable.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back