BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Audrey F.
I really enjoy Nike brand.. I do. The only reason I am giving them a B is because of their shoes. I LOVE their shoes except I feel like they are made for only flat footed athletes, and I HATE having to put in insoles, its just a pain.
Freya L.
Doral, FL
Me encanta esta marca! Los zapatos y sudaderos que compró de esta marca me han durado muchísimo y se ven espectaculares todavía y eso que ya tengo un buen tiempo con ellos.
Lindsay R.
Williamsport , Pa
I love Nike brand items. That's about the only brand I will be buying for my boyfriend for his golf shirts now, because the one I got him he practically refuses to take off. It's lightweight, it keeps him really dry on hot days, and the color doesn't fade like it does on some of his other shirts he's had from other brands.
Caroline S.
Mickleton, NJ
I am totally in love with the brand Nike! I think they tend to be on the expensive side but you can always find deals especially at the outlets. My favorite pair of sneakers I have are Nike's and they are amazing and so comfortable!
Ann Y.
I love Nike. Their shoes are always high quality and durable. This is the only brand of running shoes that I buy because it gives my foot support. If you want cheaper Nikes you can visit some of the outlet malls or the factory stores.
Alexis L.
I love Nike shoes for running. I have knee problems and when I run with Nike shoes it provides so much support and keeps my knee from hurting. They are also super stylish!
Lorisha S.
Memphis, TN
I am pretty much heat to toe Nike when I work out, but my favorite product is my Nike gps watch. The online content has been funny lately, but I LOVE being able to track my runs with my watch and save all past runs and stats online.
Montse H.
Wilmington, CA
All the products here are super comfortable! I shop here quite often. The shorts and leggings are very good quality!! Very comfy and the shoes are verry comfy too. The Nike sign comes off after a while and if you get shows with air, they will pop!
Christine G.
Thousand Oaks , CA
I love this brand, however I do admit they are a bit overpriced. You can however find end of season deals and they even offer 25 percent off clearance at times which is nice. I love there nike pros they are perfect for cheerleading.
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
Hands down Nike has the best sneakers and sports clothing when it comes to comfort and style. If you can afford it, Nike has the best in quality that will last quite a while.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?