4.79 / 5 based on 51,288 Reviews
Backpack by Nike Lightweight outer Drawstring opening and straps Front logo print Wipe clean 100% Polyester Supplier code: BA5128-411 see more...
Top Questions See all 31,706 Q&A
- "I love there shoes, last year for christmas i got some nike running shoes they are cute and when i wear them it feels like im not even wearing shoes there great." in 736 reviews
- "It's ridiculous but they last a very long time and they look really good so I would say it's definitely worth your money! " in 243 reviews
- "I could probably use the same pair of tennis shoes for many years but I get so tired of the color or whatever so that's the only reason why I buy new ones." in 233 reviews
- "I just love this brand I have bought so many nike things I just love there clothes and shoes they are just very comfortable it might be a little expensive but worth buying there things really last a very long time so I would recommend to buy for Nike. " in 180 reviews
- "nike is always a bit of an expensive brand, but they are one of the best for exercise gear as they are good quality and last a long time" in 170 reviews
I have ran for all my life and always ran in nike shoes, free runs being my favorite. I run daily and swap out between the several pairs I own. There is no other shoe that I like to run in from 5Ks to half marathons free runs are always on my feet.
I love the Nike company! I have a serious problem with shopping as it is but as soon as I go into a sporting goods store that has nike tempos i have to always buy some. My tennis shoes are nike, my running pants are nike, even my jacket! I love Nike!
I honestly love there shoes they are so comfy to run and just wear on a casual day or for walks long trips or anything like that, It's a must have on this brand Nike is an awesom brand and I would love to try there sweaters they look so comfy and warm
Love how light my Nikes are. They're a great price and always super cute, they come in so many different colors. I love that there are so many different styles out there. I'm a low profile shoe lover so their workout shoes are wonderful for me.
I loved these so much. A lot of runners I know think Nikes are not worth the value as they wear down quickly but if your having foot issues they are worth a try. Much cheaper than Hokas. My experience you get 200-25 miles depending on what surface you run on.
I am a medical assistant so I do a lot of running around the office. I've had the Nike Flex Trainer shoes for over a year now and they are the best. Other shoes would definitely wear me out by the end of the day. Great style and colors available.
The only sneakers I will wear. Nike Free are my favorite sneakers. They are light weight and comfortable, its like being barefoot! Their stuff holds up too. I've had the same sneakers for 3 years, I wear them pretty much everyday to work and the gym
Nikes are my go to shoe! I use them at the gym, work and just when running errands. I have never had any problems with them. They have never given me blisters and keep me comfortable. I wore Nikes through my whole pregnancy and would use them for my next. I have had mine for 2 years now and just now looking to buy a new pair. They last forever.
I own so many shows from Nike ! Absolutely love ! Best brand ever ! Their sports bras last long ! And their sock are amazing ! Everything in the store that is Nike is so much worth every penny !
I love love love Nike. They really are one of my favorite brands. Their sports wear is cute and easy to work out in. I have so much stuff from Nike like soccer balls, shorts, sports bras, etc. and they are all amazing! Their running shoes are THE BEST!
Q & A
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
What does everyone think about Nike. Good or bad? I workout and was wondering about it
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Who else loves the brand ?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos