BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon*
Love love love this brand I always buy  Nike for me my daughter and husband we have shoes leggings shirts jackets sweaters from this brand even socks! All good quality will last you forever we always like to shop at Nike I like to always check on any deals
Jennifer G.
Moxee, WA
I love Nike products. Their shoes are comfortable and affordable and lightweight and they last a very long time. They might be a little pricey but They are very worth it and can last a long time. They’re Clothes is very good quality affordable soft and comfortable.
Alexis♡ A.
10567
Absolutely love this brand! All of their sportswear and clothing is very nice, comfortable, and stylish! I always love buying my sports items from this brand! I do play soccer so I always purchase my cleats, soccer balls, shin guards and they all last a long time!
Chanaejennae B.
Newport
Nike is one of a kind they have great deals and have great style within shoes, hoodies and shirts. They also have great sporting wear. Nike is versatile for men women and children. Nike as many affordable products as well high end products that cater to all styles.
Lisanne J.
I am obsessed with Nike! I have been using their products for years, just recently got another pair of sneakers and some Nike pro shorts and shirts! Super good quality and soft, breathable and lets you move. I work out every day, so that’s a must have in my closet!
Vivian S.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
I like this brand. I got multiple leggins, tshirts and a pair of sneakers that I wear for working out and they go a long way. They keep their quality and are just simple great and nice looking. Love this brand, it’s not just a name tag, it is actually good quality.
Isamar B.
bakersfield, CA
I’m a Nike girl! I have sneakers, running shoes, leggings. They’re so worth the money but I go when they have sales with my mom too and we get our shop on 😂 the customer service at most of the Nike stores I’ve gone to have been really great! They’re really helpful.
Lindsey O.
Gill
Love Nike products in general. The staff are always helpful and Nike sports the newest athletic wear trends. Prices are higher than competitors which is a downside but it is Nike after all. I recommend shopping here if you need the latest and trendy athletic wear.
Mikala M.
Oklahoma
I like all of these products. Their athletic shorts and shoes fit well and work well with your body when you are pushing it to its limits. Only thing I hate is the fact that they have NO BRAS FOR BIG BOOBED GIRLS. Like hello, give us some sport bras with good support.
isabell p.
Olivet, MI
I love Nike I have multiple shirts, shoes, pants and more! They are such good quality material and they don’t wear down easy. My nike running shoes are 2 years old. They are comfortable and they always have a style that you want or need. I recommend Nike to anyone.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?