BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Lexi R.
Bowie, MD
I love nike. I used to buy their ruining shorts until the6 began to sadly cut them shorter. Now i mostly wear the nike pros, and free runs. their sports bras are also very comfortable to work out in, but are pretty expensive.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
I only wear their tennis has shoes because I love them so much!! I know that they are expensive but they do last for a long time. I live for their shirts in the summer!!
Hannah k.
If you do more competition running such as XC or track, I do not recommend a nike shoe. Now I'm not saying Nike isn't good, because it may be one of the best sports brand out there, but just not for that specific thing. THey offer great running clothes on the other hand that may be pricey, but some are worth it.
Rima J.
I've had Nike sneakers ever since I can remember. I still do. It's a brand that's known all over the world for a reason. They are expensive but they do make a great product no matter if it's a sneaker a shirt a bag or a sock.
Kimberly P.
Callahan, FL
I have a few pair of Nikes and I love them. Nike Frees in particular are the best running shoes I have ever owned. I awesome have a few pair of their dri fit shorts and shirts and LOVE them. I would recommend purchasing Nike.
Jessi B.
Muncie, IN
Nike shoes are my favorite! I can always find a comfy pair that fits well and lasts for a long time! The quality is great, and they have many different options as well
Lindsey A.
I love everything Nike has to offer, but I will say that it is a bit expensive. The products are GREAT quality however, especially their training and running footwear. Lasts a very long time and is very stylish. Worth the money.
Mesa Z.
I love every single one of their items that I own! From their sports apparel to their shoes, they never fail to comfortable yet supportive. I own multiple pairs of shoes and they're definitely my go to shoes when working out.
Jasey K.
Aurora, CO
Literally LOVE nike. from shoes to clothes to leggings, I LOVE THEM. can be pricy but good quality. Literally LOVE nike. from shoes to clothes to leggings, I LOVE THEM. can be pricy but good quality. Literally LOVE nike. from shoes to clothes to leggings, I LOVE THEM. can be pricy but good quality. Literally LOVE nike. from shoes to clothes to leggings, I LOVE THEM. can be pricy but good quality.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
I am a fan of Nike because I believe they have durable good quality products. They may be a bit pricey but they last a long time and know what you are buying. I have many pairs of nike running shoes and love their sports bras!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?