BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Emily G.
Belton, TX
Love their workout clothes! Their sports bras, Tempo shorts, spandex, leggings, and sweatpants! You can't go wrong! The shoes don't have arch support so I'd steer clear of those but the clothes give it the 5 stars!
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I LOVE my frees. Knee problems galore, so the lighter the shoe, the better. Nike Frees offer support while being light and extremely cushioned. They come in a variety of colors, so you feel your shoe is custom to you. Favorite running shoe, by far.
Eileen T.
I absolutely love Nike gear. I have 3 pairs of the Nike Free 4.0 Flyknits that I have ran 3 half-marathons in. I also have Nike workout clothes, which are great quality & last forever.
Sammie B.
Russellville
I love Nike Brand!! There clothes and shoes are so unbelievable!! I bought this shoes a year ago and they still look brand new!! I love there clothing is cute and also affordable!!
Kari L.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Nike, my go to products for workout and running shoes! I wouldn't use any other product for athletic wear! Plus... The Nike roshe, definitely a must have!! I went from my free runs to the roshe run! Nike definitely my go to clothing for athletic wear.
Michelle L.
I own so many shows from Nike ! Absolutely love ! Best brand ever ! Their sports bras last long ! And their sock are amazing ! Everything in the store that is Nike is so much worth every penny !
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
Nike makes great products for sports or work out gear! the products are generally great. some of the styles are hideous but that's only some designs. they have crazy trending styles!
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love this brand they are pretty good quality very pricey but I love the way their shoes look. Just bought me first pair and waiting for them to get to me in the mail. I am a jogger and big on Cardio so I'm hoping this brand will blow my socks off lol
Alexi H.
Provo, UT
Nike is simply the best. Their clothing, shoes, everything is top quality and I have never had a complaint with their services or quality. The employees are always so helpful and if you have to do returns, they are more than willing, online and in-store. The clothing is really amazing and the fit is perfect. Obsessed with Nike is an understatement!
Kelsey H.
Buffalo, NY
These sneakers are very comfortable and easy to run/walk in. The only thing I was disappointed with was that the front toe of the black rubber wore down very soon revealing white rubber behind it which looked like they had been though a rough patch.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?

back