BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Upstate P.
Syracuse, NY
I only buy Nike when it comes to purchasing athletic shoes. The footwear is top notch, and second to none. The Nike Free's are my personal favorite, and provide your feet with enough support, cushioning, and comfort; whether you're running, working out, or simply out and about. Nothing compares to the feeling of a great Nike shoe.
Amanda S.
Moscow Mills, MO
I love Nike and everything about it!!!! I wear everything Nike. However I'm not a fan of there soccer cleats. They are very cool looking but when it comes to comftorable they hurt my feet. However I do love Nike shoes just not the cleats!
JoBeth R.
I have several nike items I absolutely LOVE, such as the nike tempo shorts, UK final four shirts, dri fit hats, shoes, etc...but man is it expensive! Also I don't like how the dri fit shirts shrink up a lot after you wash them a few times.
Stefani D.
I only wear Nike shoes! Best quality , by far. They might come with a high price tag for some but it does not compare to the comfort of your feet and the durability they have.
Alexis J.
New Albany, OH
I have quite a few Nike products. I'm pretty set on always having Nike Tennis Shoes. I love their clothes but have a hard time justifying the cost. I tend to buy Nike at Kohl's when they are on sale. Otherwise, I settle for workout gear from Target, solely because of cost.

Other than cost - I give this product an A for quality.
Joli H.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Nike is a go to brand for not only shoes but for clothes too! Very cute trendy clothes and shoes. Good athletic shoes for all sports and just for an everyday pare of tennis shoes. I have bought many pairs of Nike's they are very durable!
Mackenzie W.
Lincoln, NE
Super fashionable and comfy! The spandex is my favorite. I have a couple of the duffel bags and drawstring bags that I use all the time. I love their headbands and socks too. Just basically everything that they have and sell. Great brand.
Shannyn B.
Middleport, NY
Love the outlet Nike stores. Always great deals and a great selection, in general they are severely over priced, I always shop the sales. They offer military discount as well.
Betsy G.
Leesport, PA
I have worn nike running sneakers and running shorts for as long as I can remember. After a few years of wearing asics sneakers, I came back to Nike and am loving my sneaks!
Blake S.
Clawson, MI
Nike is a little pricey, but well worth it. I've bought many outfits for my boyfriend and he's loved them all. They are good quality and very comfortable. I've gotten shirts, shorts& jogging pants. I love the material and how they fit. The different designs and color schemes go very well with each other. Plan on buying much more.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?