BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Patrice G.
Milwaukee, WI
Nike is one of my favorite brands. I love just about everything NIKE has to offer. Their clothing is of very good quality and the shoes are some of the most comfortable shoes of all times. I often find that NIKE has great sales that always keep me coming back!
Maddie B.
Anderson
Nike running shoes are the only shoes I run in. The support is amazing and the price is very good for their quality. The quality is the best and a pair of running shoes I bought two years ago are still in perfect condition, with the exception of a little dirt.
Lexi a.
This has always been my go to shoe brand, and their line of women’s clothing are amazing as well. Wether I’m actually exercising or just lounging around the house their clothes always provide so much comfort. The shoes do a great job from keeping my feet from hurting.
Jennica M.
Raleigh, NC
Go-to athletic wear store. Anything I need to play a sport and just keep my fitness in check, I come here first. A lot of the stuff may seem expensive, but it is well worth your money. I definitely would recommend this to anyone who has stayed away from Nike.
Leigh G.
Love the selection. Prices are a little high, they don't have the coupons or rewards like the department (finish line or dicks) stores do. Sales aren't as good as department (finish line or dicks) stores either. The regular prices are higher then other stores.
Kayla M.
The outlets are the best! So many employees to help, and I got a 10 dollar gift card just by completing a survey on my receipt. I buy my gym
Shoes from Nike and they always hold up really well and there’s so many styles and color options to make a unique shoe
Abigail L.
Houston
Nike Tanjun Womens Running Shoes they’re so comfy I basically use them almost all the time they’re my favorite and they surprisingly don’t really get dirty that fast. I buy this brand very often they’re a bit expensive 🙄🙄🙄 but really worth it honestly
Madeline C.
Yelm
active Nike Venom Dri-FIT Printed Tempo Shorts are my go to athletic shorts. I purchase when I need some. They have a good, comfortable fit. They last through day to day life, activity, and many washes. Will continue to purchase Nike brand products.
hails h.
Gardnerville
I could see how Nike may seem like it is on the expensive side for athletic clothing, but the quality of clothing and the amount of time it lasts is incredibly worth it. Their running shoes may need some adjustments for comfortability but clothing is an 11/10
Becky S.
Depew, NY
I love Nike! This is the only brand of shoes that i wear. Its not because its brand name but rather because its always comfortable on my feet. I exercise quiet a bit and my nike running shoes are always my go to for cardio. I would recommend shopping at nike!
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?