BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Carina S.
One of my go to brands for athletic shoes. I love that Nike always has great colors. My favorite thing is that they are very light weight, it doesn't feel like I am wear any shoes. They are great when you need to be on your feet all day.
Michelle C.
San Francisco, CA
Since I was a child nikes were the only shoes I used to wear. Now the only sneakers I have are nike. They last for a long time, I still have some since I was in middle school. They also have comfortable clothes and it is good for the gym.
Rattana C.
Gilberts, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love the Nike store. they're comfortable to wear to work and to the gym. They last really long and worth it in the end. one of the best workout clothes out there
Arlene G.
Campbell, CA
My Nike free runs are quite possible my favorite pair of shoe that I own. They have awesome colors bright vibrant colors because life is too short to wear boring gym shoes. If you're considering Nike for working out or running. JUST DO IT.
Gabby S.
I love love love my nike free runs!!! :) for one they are super adorable, and they are super lightweight. They are easy to run and just move around in!! They make exercising fun because who doesn't like to look cute while working out!;)
Marta A.
I love everything Nike has to offer. All of the clothing options to shoes to everything else. They have great products that really do what they claim to do. The only negative thing is they are more expensive than most of the brands out there.
Raquel H.
Savannah, GA
Love the variety of shoes they carry! Perfect for working out or even just to wear with a cute outfit! Also love all their workout clothing. They have something for everyone!
Dalin A.
Sandy, UT
I would go with Nike shoes for all my sports and recreational needs.They are great quality, though a little tight on the fit. I've had a pair of Nike's for 4 years and I still use them to go lifting and play basketball or run everyday. Nike stays with the times and is continually advancing their technology to benefit the consumer.
Evelin M.
love love love Nike's, they're so comfortable and after a long day of school, walking, working or whatever the case might be my feet still feel like I am walking on a cloud!
Taylor K.
Seattle, WA
Always a front runner. My go-to brand for athletic apparel for years, and that will likely never change. From their awesome yoga pants and leggings to my favorite pair of frees, they do it all at a level of quality that never disappoints.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich, ON
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?