BY NIKE #1 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Buy on Amazon
Mandi H.
White Lake, WI
Great overall quality and long lasting products! I generally only purchase Nike shoes because they last me the longest and offer the most comfort, well worth the price.
Hunter B.
Westover, WV
I love Nike. Always my go to brand when I want any type of athletic wear. I prefer Nike tennis shoes/running shoes over any other brand. Can be pricey but you get what you pay for!
Holly L.
Council Bluffs, IA
I love Nike products. Their shoes and clothing are all very high quality and I've never been disappointed with an item from this brand. Nike shoes, especially. A pair of Nike tennis shoes, well kept, last a couple of years.
Abby B.
Dayton, OH
Nike is hands down my favorite sneaker brand! Actually, I do not believe I own any sneakers that are not Nike. One pair of AirMax's I have had since I was in seventh grade and I am now a sophomore in college! Love them still!
Ana G.
Spanaway, WA
I use these to work out & they are by far the best !! Very comfy and not only that but very affordable! As soon as I finish these definitely pues basing another pair (:
Jenny W.
I absolutely love to run. It is my first and foremost type of exercise. The best running shoe I've ever wore is the Nike Flex 2014 Run. Not only do I wear these exercising but errand runs as well. I have a high arch and it cups and molds to my feet so well! The best shoe on planet earth. I rate these shoes a 10!
Colleen M.
Elmira, NY
I absolutely love the flex tr supreme training sneakers. They are light and super comfortable for everyday wear as well as walking and running. I highly recommend them!
DeAnza M.
Granger, TX
Great quality shoes! I Love that the materials are of the best quality and they are manufactured to be strong and durable. Everytime I buy a pair I'm almost always guaranteed that I'll have a great pair of shoes for years!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Fashionista Expert Level 3
My favorite brand for athletic wear. The clothing are made with high quality materials. The shoes tend to be a bit uncomfortable and don't last as long as other brands.
Vickie B.
Mc Connellsburg, PA
Nike is the only brand of sneaker my family buys. Price is competitive with other brands and they are more durable than other brands I have tried. if you have problems with your feet then Nike is definitely the brand to try.
Sierra B.
Which one do you prefer Nike or Adidas?
Whitney K.
What is your favorite Nike shoe?
Laura R.
Goderich
Hannah C.
Surprise, AZ
Are Nike shoes worth how much they cost?
Ria B.
Gaithersburg, MD
Who else loves the brand ?